The Gold & Silver Credit Cards offered by Emirates NBD is a card that is aimed at providing ease of shopping to customers. They come packed with features like Plus Points rewards program and attractive discounts when you go out dining with this card. It also offers facilities like interest free periods and easy to pay instalment schemes that can be used to make paying back a bit easier when it comes to big purchases.
Features of the Gold & Silver Credit Card
- Annual Fee: The annual fee for a gold card is AED 400 and that for the silver card is AED 150. Supplementary cards taken on these cards don’t come with any annual fees.
- Interest Rates: The interest rate on both cards is 3.09% per month on both retail transactions and cash advances.
- Credit Period: The cards offer an interest free period of 55 days provided you have been paying 100% of the outstanding balance.
- Cash Advance: This card too offers the facility to withdraw 50% of your credit limit as cash anywhere in the world.
- Cash withdrawals: Cash withdrawals made using this card attract an additional processing fee which is the highest of 3% of the amount withdrawn or AED 99.
- International transactions: Both the cards can be used to conduct international transactions at a charge of 1.84% over the processing fee regularly applied to these transactions.
Benefits of the Emirates NBD Gold & Silver Credit Cards
There are a lot of benefits that these cards offer. They range from easy to pay instalment schemes to special discounts on dining.
- Instalment Plan: When you make a big purchase using this card you can convert the payments into an easy to pay instalment scheme which can last from 3 months to 36 months and can be availed for a nominal charge of AED 250.
- Credit Shield: For a charge of just 0.89% of the outstanding balance you can enjoy a credit shield that will ensure that the outstanding balance on your card is protected against you not being able to pay it back as a result of a personal mishap. This cover is provided free of charge for the first two months.
- Special Offers: The cards provide discounts of 5% to 10% when you use them to book flights or holiday packages. Apart from this it also offers discounts of up to 20% at select restaurants.
- The card also affords you the facility of paying as little as 5% of the outstanding balance on your card. This limit is subject to a minimum payment of AED 100.
- The card can also be used to pay for utilities like electricity and water services.
Emirates NBD Gold & Silver Credit Cards Rewards
The Gold and Silver cards come with the Plus Points rewards program where you earn points every time you spend using these cards. These points can then be redeemed when you go shopping.
- The Gold and Silver cards will earn you 1 Plus Points for every AED 100 that you spend.
- If you spend at a grocery store or at a supermarket then you will earn 0.4% of your expense as Plus Points.
- If the expenditure is on fuel or services provided by the government then you will earn 0.2% of your expenses as reward points.
- You will earn even when you use this card for international transactions.
Both the Gold and Silver cards provide you with facilities that are meant to ensure that the experience you have using these cards is the best one possible. The card even pays you back for using it; in the form of reward points that can be used to waive off annual fee, get cash back options or even exchanged for gift vouchers.