Emirates NBD and Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) present the Go4it Gold Credit Card which is a credit card with an inbuilt transit chip. Dual advantage of making purchases and cash withdrawals as well as making RTA payments is provided with the Go4it Gold Credit Card.
Features of Emirates NBD Gold Credit Card
- This card can be used to make RTA payments for the RTA transit network and parking meters. The Go4it Gold Credit Card offers customers with the convenience of having to carry only one card for two purposes. Furthermore, manual and automatic top ups can be done by the card holder. Salik Auto top ups option is also available with the Go4it Gold Card.
- Exclusive offer on movie tickets at www.Voxcinemas.com is provided to card members. Exclusive price of AED 40 is levied for card members versus the standing movie ticket price of AED 70 for two tickets.
- Discounts up to 30% in over 1,500 restaurants across U.A.E. are available with the Go4it Gold Credit Card.
- A free ride on Dubai Ferry granted to card members with one guest in the Economy class (silver ticket).
- 5% discount on air tickets and up to 10% discount on holiday packages offered with the Go4it Gold Credit Card.
- Health club privileges at Lifeline Club in Abu Dhabi provided with the card.
- Complimentary life insurance covering for natural or accidental death provided to Go4it Gold Credit Card primary holder.
- Interest free days allowed up to 50 days provided card members pays all dues on prescribed due date. Flexible payment option allowing customer pay back in the range of 5% to 100% per month of the outstanding balance. Instant cash access up to 50% of the card member’s credit limit. Credit shield covers the card member’s outstanding balance up to 3 months in the unfortunate event of loss of life, permanent total disability and/ or critical illness.
Rewards of Emirates NBD Gold Credit Card
- 10% cash back on school fee expenditure above AED 2,500 with the Go4it Gold Credit Card.
- Savings up to AED 6,000 possible with Emirates NBD Go4it Card Voucher booklet.
- 5X rewards offered on purchases on the weekend and at RTA networks.
- Plus points can be redeemed for gift vouchers, for top ups of customer’s NOL Tag ID, for frequent flier miles, for annual membership fee waivers or even for cash back. Points gathered on the card never expire.