Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card is ideal for those who travel. Emirates NBD has partnered with Dnata to deliver the various range of benefits to make your travel an amazing experience.
Features of Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card:
With the Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card, you get unmatched financial perks so that you can make the most of your card.
- Annual fee is AED 500. Per month finance charge on retail purchase and on cash advance it is 3.09%.
- Over limit fee is AED 219.
- Up to 55 days interest free days.
- Flexibility in payment options. You can pay as little as 5% of the outstanding balance each month and carry forward the balance.
- Up to 50% of the credit limit can be withdrawn from ATMs.
- You get a credit shield in case of death, permanent total disability and critical illness.
- You can opt for the Emirates NBD instalment plan so that you can pay conveniently in monthly instalments at a low interest rate.
- The cardholder gets travel insurance which covers trios of up to 60 days per trip.
- Apart from this, you get SMS Alerts, 24x7 auto assist, online access, 24x7 roadside assistance and Double secure that will help you shop online safely.
Benefits of Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card:
As Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Cardholder, you get:
- Unlimited complimentary access to airport lounge.
- The ticket or holiday packages purchased at Dnata can be converted to 3-6 months instalments at 0% interest.
- 10% discount on Holiday Guard Insurance, Marhaba bookings, Hajj and Umrah packages for a minimum spend of AED 5,000 and on Camel Polo.
- 15% discount on Desert Safari and 25% discount on international driving license.
- Enjoy free rounds of golf and get 20% discount on food and beverages and 10% discount on Pro Shop.
- Discounts on green fees at Al Hamra Golf Club and The Els Club.
- You can enjoy healthy lifestyle with Lifeline Health Club, Abu Dhabi.
- Get up to 30% discounts at over 1500 restaurants across UAE.
- If you have lost any products that you have purchase on the Dnata Platinum Credit Card within 90 days from the date of purchase, you get coverage for up to $3,000 per incident not exceeding a cover of $20,000 per year.
- You get an extended warranty of 12 months beyond the retailer’s warranty.
Rewards Programme of Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card:
Dnata is the largest provider of travel services in the Middle East. It offers access to over 130 airlines, cruises, car rentals etc. Dnata even offers special offers on major world events as well. The points earned can be redeemed through vouchers at the Dnata outlets to redeem for products or services of your choice. You can redeem the points for free Business or Economy Class tickets. You can earn points at the retail stores, at Dnata travel, at duty free shopping centres and at selected retail spend categories. Spends at Dnata can get you up to 10% rewards, 5% rewards for duty free shopping and 1.5% rewards for all the retail spends.
With the Emirates NBD Dnata Platinum Credit Card, you get travel insurance that insures 60 days per trip. You can redeem the Dnata points for free Business or Economy Class tickets. The holiday and ticket purchased on the card, you can convert it into 3-6 months instalment at 0% interest rate. Travelling never seemed so attractive and within the grasp.