The Emirates NBD Dubai Internet City Credit Card has an embedded chip and a radio frequency antenna, which enables the cardholder to make payment by just tapping the card at the terminal. The transaction is completed wirelessly and doesn’t require you to swipe or doesn’t require a signature. It is ideal for travellers to make small payments for the tickets with just one tap.
Features of Emirates NBD Dubai Internet City Credit Card:
- Annual fee is AED 200. Retail purchase charges and cash advance charges per month is 3.09%. Over limit fee is AED 219. Minimum payment due is 5% of the outstanding balance or AED 100 whichever is higher.
- The Card can be used for low value purchases up to AED 100 per transactions.
- Emirates NBD Dubai Internet City Credit Card gives you the flexibility in payment, you can pay as less as 5% of the outstanding balance every month.
- You can choose a certain percentage of your card outstanding balance that you wish to clear every month.
- Cardholder can opt for the Emirates NBD Instalment plan, where you can pay at convenient monthly low interest rate instalments. It is economical and flexible and simple.
- The cardholder gets SMS Alerts for every transactions made, 24 hour assistance, online access to the account from any part of the world and free 24x7 roadside assistance.
- The card gives you additional security for online transactions through Emirates NBD Double Secure.
Benefits of Emirates NBD Dubai Internet City Credit Card:
- The cardholder can enjoy healthy lifestyle with Lifeline Health Club, Abu Dhabi.
- Enjoy up to 55 interest free days.
- Cardholder can get instant cash up to 50% of the credit limit can be withdrawn as cash.
- You can make your utility bill payments. Etisalat, DEWA and Empost bills can be paid online.
- With the credit shield offered by the Emirates NBD, you can enjoy the spending power without having to worry about it being a problem to your family in case of your death, permanent disability or critical illness.
- If you buy travel packages and air tickets through the Emirates NBD Travel desk, you get 5% discount on air tickets and up to 10% discount on holiday packages.
Emirates NBD Plus Point Program:
With this program, you get one plus point for every AED 100 retail spend. Retail spends under Grocery & Supermarket, you earn 4 plus points for spend of AED 1,000. Under petroleum, government services like utility payments, you earn 2 points for every AED 1,000 spent. This is applicable for both domestic and international spend. The plus points can be redeemed at Frequent Flyer Miles of leading airlines, Cash back or membership fee waivers.
You can use the Emirates NBD Dubai Internet City Credit Card for making transactions as low as AED 100. With the PayPass Technology, now you can just tap the card at the terminal to make a transaction. Apart from that you can use this card as a regular credit card as well.