Emirates Islamic Rewards Credit Card rewards you every time you use the card. It is compliant with the Sharia. It does not charge any interest to customers. The bank instead charges a fixed monthly fee. It rewards you with exciting offers you use the credit card. For every spent on the Platinum credit card, you earn 2 choice points. The points can be redeemed against your annual fee, airline miles, jewellery store, electronics, supermarket, leisure, entertainment or communication. You can enjoy the Terminal 1 Dubai Civil Aviation Lounge at the Dubai International Airport and the Mazaya offers program.
Key features of Emirates Islamic Rewards Credit Card:
- Annual Fees: There won’t be any annual fee charged as long as you spend a minimum of AED 5,000 on your card.
- Cash advance transaction: You can take a maximum of AED 3,000 cash advance from the card for a fee of AED 90 for every cash advance transaction.
- Replacement: The card if lost or damaged is replaced for free.
- Forex Charges: From May 1st the forex charges will be 2.99% of the transaction amount. Currently it is 2.90%.
- Points redemption against the annual membership fee:
- Classic card – AED 100 you earn 10,000 points.
- Classic Plus- AED 150 you earn 15,000 points.
- Gold- AED 200 you earn 20,000 points.
- Gold Plus- AED 300 you earn 30,000 points
- Platinum- AED 400 you earn 40,000 points
- Platinum Plus- AED 500 you earn 50,000 points
- The Mazaya offer enables you to:
- Avail 30% discount at restaurants across UAE.
- Get discounts at partner outlets across UAE while shopping.
- Enjoy travel benefits with the exclusive travel season offers.
- Card payments: The payments can be made through Cheque, exchange houses, online, online auto payment transfer and cash at counter and cash deposit machines.
- Supplementary Cards: You get 4 supplementary cards for family members. The family members can also enjoy the discounts available on the primary card. You can earn reward point on every Dirham spent on those supplementary cards.
This card enable the user to redeem the rewards at various retailer store such as Giordano, Baby shop, Home Center, VLCC, Etisalat Wasel, Magic Planet for 14,000 point per voucher of AED 100. The card holder can redeem 12,000 points per voucher of AED 100 at Beit Alkhair Society which is a charitable organisation. With the cash back the card holder earns 18,000 points for the voucher of AED 100 and so on.