Emirates-Citibank offers a variety of credit cards with special features and benefits. Emirates- Citibank Ultima Credit card is the card of choice for the travel connoisseur. The card offers various special benefits such as skyward miles, free access to airport lounges and many similar benefits. It also offers a variety of lifestyle and shopping benefits.
Features of Emirates-Citibank Ultima Credit Card:
- Annual fee: AED 3,000
- Interest rate: 2.99%
- The card does not offer any cashback
- One can avail unlimited supplementary cards which can be given only to family members
- Travel privileges
- Balance transfer fee: 2% of the balance transferred or AED 200, whichever is less.
- Minimum salary: AED 36,750
Benefits of Emirates-Citibank Ultima Credit Card:
The card offers various benefits in the category of travel, lifestyle, entertainment and leisure. Listed below are the benefits offered by the card.
- 0% interest on Emirates tickets- The card holder can purchase their E ticket online in Dirhams and can pay back in easy installments over 3 months at 0% interest.
- Travel Insurance- The card entitles you to travel accident insurance. This will ensure that you are compensated for any delayed/missed flights, delayed/lost luggage but provided that the tickets were purchased with Citibank Credit Card.
- Zero liability on lost card- This protects you from fraudulent charges after you report a lost or stolen card.
- Complimentary golf benefits: The card offers golf privileges such as a free round of golf every month or unlimited golf during weekdays. The card is associated with one of the finest golfing courses in UAE ensuring you enjoy your favourite sport.
- International concierge- You can enjoy international concierge benefits with the Emirates- Citibank Ultima card.
Rewards of Emirates-Citibank Ultima Credit Card:
The card offers many rewards for the expenditures made on the card depending on the amount spent on the card.
- Skyward miles- Emirates- Citibank Ultima credit card earns the cardholder 2.5 skyward miles for every dollar spent on the tickets that were purchased with the card on the Emirates official website. The skyward miles will be credited to the card holder’s account on a weekly basis.
- Bonus skyward miles- The card holder gains bonus skyward miles upon signing up for the card. They will receive 25,000 skyward miles for the 1st year when they sign up and 10,000 skyward miles upon yearly renewal of the card.
- Unlimited free access to airport lounges: The card offers free access to over 500 plus airport lounges.