Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card is the ideal credit card for travelers. You can earn Skywards Miles and earn a guaranteed rate every time you spend on the card.
You can avail the following offers:
- You get 10% discount on the total bill at Billionaire Mansion, Dubai. The offer is valid on weekdays and it is valid until 31st May, 2018.
- You get 15% discount on the food and beverages at Na3Na3, The Address Dubai Mall. The offer is valid until 30th June, 2017.
- You get 15% discount on food and beverages at Karat, The Address Dubai Mall. The offer is valid until 30th June, 2017.
- You get 15% discount on food and beverages at Ewaan, The Palace Downtown Dubai. The offer is valid until 30th June, 2017.
- You get 15% discount on food and beverages at 3in1, Vida Downtown, Dubai. The offer is valid until 30th June, 2017.
Features and benefits of Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card
Following are the features and benefits of Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card:
- You can earn Skywards Miles.
- You get access to over 650 airport lounges around the world.
- You can enjoy free golf during weekdays at the finest golf courses.
- You get a complimentary Travel Accident Insurance cover when you purchase the ticket with this card.
- You can avail easy installment plan when you purchase your Emirates tickets. The interest is 0% for 3 months.
- You get unlimited supplementary card for your family members.
- You can choose the spending limit on the supplementary card.
- You can get a metal supplementary credit card.
- You can avail up to 20% discount on dining.
- You get international assistance and concierge services.
- You will get automatic account alerts.
- You can pay your monthly bill online or you can make a deposit at a Citibank ATM.
You can earn 2.5 Skywards Miles on every USD spent on tickets purchased through Emirates. You earn 1.5 Skywards Miles per USD spent on foreign spend. You earn 1 Skyward Mile for every USD spent locally.
You get 25,000 sign up Skywards Miles with your new card. You also receive 10,000 Skywards Miles on the yearly membership fee payment.
The Skywards Miles are credited to your account after 45 working days. The Skywards Miles will be transferred to your account on a weekly basis.
You can redeem the Skywards Miles to purchase a reward ticket or upgrade your existing booking. You can redeem the Miles at any of the Emirates partner outlets. The Miles can also be used on the Emirates High Street.
The Skywards Miles are valid for 3 years from the date on which the transaction was made.
Insurance offered by Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card
You get Travel Accident Insurance cover with your Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card. You get compensation for the inconvenience caused due to missed or delayed flights. You luggage lost will also be covered.
When you get a new Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card, you will get AED600 cashback. You get 25,000 sign up Skywards Miles with your new card.
You get unlimited supplementary cards so that you can share the benefits of the card with your loved ones. You needn’t pay any additional fee for the same. You can set the spending limit on each supplementary credit card. You can get a metal supplementary credit card.
You can stay informed about your account by setting up alerts using the Citibank Alerting Service. You will get alerts about your balance level, payments due, and if you exceed the credit limit. You will also get alerted after every purchase you have made with you card.
Fees and charges
You will be charged the following fees and charges:
|Retail interest rate||2.99% per month|
|Cash interest rate||2.99% per month|
|Late payment fee||AED179|
|Over limit fee||AED179|
|Card replacement fee||AED50|
|Card conversion fee||AED50|
|Sales draft copy||AED100|
|Paper statement fee per copy||AED10 or AED25 per month|
|Metal supplementary card||AED1,000 per card (one-time issuance fee)|
|Early settlement fee for installment plan, balance consolidation, insta loan, and loan on phone||1% of the outstanding balance.|
|Supplementary card processing fee||2.99%|
|Supplementary card cash advance fee||3% of the amount or AED99, whichever is higher.|
|Balance transfer facility processing fee- supplementary card||2% of the amount transferred or AED200, whichever is higher.|
If you want to avail an Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card, you have to have a minimum income of AED37,000 per month.
The supplementary credit card is offered for your blood relatives provided they are above 13 years.
How to apply for Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card?
You can apply for the Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card through the following ways:
- Online – You can submit the application for the card online. The bank executive will give you a call back and guide you through the process and attend to your queries.
- Citibank branch – You can approach the nearest Citibank branch and apply for the card.
Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card hotline number
You can reach Emirates-Citibank Ultima credit card via the toll-free number 800 – 044- 134 -87 within the UAE and outside the UAE you can call +971 – 436 - 112 – 34.