Emirates-Citibank offers a range of credit cards that cater to the different needs of its customers. The Emirates Citibank Silver credit card comes with an array of benefits in various categories. It also provides e-card benefits, VIP services and free supplementary cards. UAE permanent and temporary residents are eligible to avail the Emirates-Citibank Silver credit card. Both salaried and self-employed individuals can apply for the card. It offers Citibank world privileges across 30 countries.
Features of Emirates-Citibank Silver Credit Card:
Listed below are the features of Emirates Citibank Silver Credit Card.
- E-card: It offers an E-card which is a secure and convenient medium for online shopping.
- Annual fee: AED 250
- Minimum salary: AED 8,000
- Interest rate: 2.99%
- Abundant travel and lifestyle benefits
- Fraud early warning service: A service that monitors transactions on your Emirates Citibank Silver credit card to prevent fraudulent usage
- The card offers 5 free supplementary cards that can be given only to family
- The card doesn’t offer salary transfer
- Self-employed individuals and salaried individuals are eligible to avail the card
- The card offers credit shield
Benefits of Emirates-Citibank Silver Credit Card:
The benefits offered by the Emirates Citibank Silver Credit Card are listed below.
- E-card benefits- It offers protection against fraud and you still earn rewards (Skywards Miles).
- Complimentary meet and greet service: Complimentary free Marhaba Meet & Greet Service once a year at Dubai International Airport Terminals 1, 2 and 3. This includes a warm welcome, escort through immigration formalities and security screening
- Zero liability on lost card- This protects you from fraudulent charges after you report a lost or stolen card.
- Discounts- Up to 20% discount on car rentals and 10% off on selected hotels around the globe.
- 0% interest on Emirates tickets- The card holder can purchase their E ticket online in Dirhams and can pay back in easy installments over 3 months at 0% interest.
- Skyward miles: Emirates-Citibank Silver Credit Card will earn the card holder 0.75 Skywards Mile on every US Dollar spent internationally and 0.5 Skywards Mile for every US Dollar spent domestically. The skyward miles will be transferred to the card holder’s account on a weekly basis and it will reflect on their Skywards statement.
- Refuel rewards- Get an AED 5 voucher every time you refuel for AED 25 or more using your Citibank Credit Card.
Emirates Citibank Silver Credit Card provides an unique E-card which offers special benefits along with travel and lifestyle benefits. The card is the perfect combination of all the benefits.