The Prime Gold Card is a card that boast of some of the most attractive features that can be found on credit cards. Not only does it provide the regular services of a credit card it also offers facilities like cash advances, access to travel desks, free insurance cover, balance transfer facilities, compliance with the rules of Islamic banking and more. The card even allows you to manipulate the credit limit according to your needs. It is a card that is designed to meet the high expectations cardholders will have of exclusive cards.
Features of the Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Gold Credit Card
Annual Fee:The card does not come with any annual fee or renewal fee. Even the supplementary cards taken on this card are for free.
Interest Rates:Under the rules of Islamic banking there is no interest charged on the card but it does come with a monthly profit rate on Salam of up to 3.25%.
Credit Period:There is no interest free credit period for this card since there is no interest charged however in case of late payment you will be charged AED 175.
Cash Advance:You can withdraw up to 80% of your credit limit in cash. You can also have it transferred to your account.
Cash withdrawals:The fee charged for cash withdrawals will be AED 90 per transactions.
International transactions:The card can be used to conduct international transactions for a charge of 1.95% exclusive of additional charges levied by Visa International.
Benefits of the Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Gold Credit Card
The Prime Gold Card will let you book your tickets through dedicated travel desks and protect you and your family while you travel. It will also provide benefits like.
Credit Shield:The card comes with a credit shield Takaful which ensures that if something were to happen to you, your outstanding balance does not become a burden on anyone, including you.
- If you lose your job then you will be covered for an amount of AED 30,000.
- In case you pass away or are left permanently disabled you will be covered for an amount of AED 200,000.
Insurance Benefis:The insurance cover that you get through this card is provided free of cost and provides the following benefits.
- The personal accident and accidental death cover is set to USD 75,000.
- For emergency medical expenses you will get USD 75,000.
- You can also get cover for missed or cancelled trips, lost or delayed baggage and lost money.
- The insurance can also be used to cover your children up to the age of 18 years for 10% of your sum insured but is subject to a maximum cover of USD 10,000.
- You can transfer the balance of other cards you own to this card up to a maximum of AED 250,000.
- The Al Islami Travel Desk that you get access to will let you plan your travels with ease by providing facilities like:
- Free drop-off service to airports.
- Access to the Marhaba Lounge at the Dubai International Airport for free.
- You will also be able to take guests to the lounge and avail a discount of 50% on the charge for guests.
- If you own a car then you will also have access to roadside assistance that can come to your aid in case your car suffers a breakdown.
- It will provide a free pick up and drop service for your car when it’s time to get it serviced.
- If you go off-roading and manage to get stuck, you will be provided with a free recovery service.
- The service will also provide you with an international driving license for free.
- In case your car gets a flat tyre or runs of fuel or has a dead battery, then too this service will come to rescue you.
- To protect your card against unauthorised use, you can define the services for which your card can be used in addition to setting limits on the card and defining locations where it can be used.
- Everything you buy using this card is protected for 60 days against theft or damage under the purchase protection facility.
DIB Prime Gold Credit Card Rewards
The card comes equipped with the Wala’a Dirhams loyalty program which lets you earn points every time you spend using this card. The points you earn can be used to pay for your next shopping spree or the utility bills. If you are planning to travel via flydubai or Air Arabia, then you can use these points to book tickets or avail discounts.
This extensive list of features and benefits is enough to confirm the fact that the Dubai Islamic Bank Prime Gold Card does come packed with features and services meant to ensure a feeling of convenience and exclusivity.