The Johara Gold Credit card is in compliance with Sharia and caters to all you financial needs by combining modern-day suitability with worldwide acceptance and a set of special privileges. The card is free from ‘Riba’ or interest and doesn’t charge you with any un-Islamic charges.
Features of the Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Gold Credit card
- The card is completely Sharia compliant and free from Riba.
- Annual fee is AED 150.
- Late payment charge is AED 175.
- Cash advance is available at 80% of the credit limit.
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit is AED 3,000.
- Annual fee for supplementary card is AED 60.
- Purchase protection against theft and damage on the goods bought using the DIB Johara Gold Credit card. The purchase protection is offered for goods up to $2,000.
Benefits of Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Gold Credit card
- The cardholder can avail the Travel Desk service, which offers discounts on air tickets and free delivery of the ticket. The cardholder gets free chauffeur drop off service and free entry to the Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Airport. 50% discount is provided to the cardholder’s guest. The cardholder can avail the free Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service as well.
- The cardholder is automatically enrolled for the Roadside Assistance service for free, with the following benefits:
- Towing facility.
- Vehicle servicing pick-up and drop off.
- Once a year vehicle registration.
- In case of accident, you get a replacement car for 24 hours.
- Battery boast.
- Flat tyre fix.
- Lock out service and fuel assistance.
- 3 free off road pull out facility in a year.
- 5 free inter-Emirate towing service per year.
- 75% discount on the International Driving License.
- The cardholder gets personal accident and travel insurance cover as well. It covers your medical and dental expenses, loss of baggage, personal accident and much more. Personal Accident Cover ensures that you and your immediate family travelling with you are safe. The principal sum insured is $87,500. It covers:
- In case of accidental death 100% of sum insured.
- Dental expenses up to $250.
- Missed departure or cancellation up to $750.
- Trip delay in excess of 4 hours: $750.
- Baggage delay in excess of 4 hours: $750.
- Baggage loss: $1,500.
- Loss of money: $250.
- Personal liability: $30,000.
Rewards of Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Gold Credit Card:
Wala’a Dirhams is a loyalty program offered by Dubai Islamic Bank.
- You earn 1% of the amount spent on the credit card for retail purchases.
- The Wala’a Dirhams can be redeemed for making utility payments at DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ETISALAT etc.
- The cardholder can earn the AED loyalty only till the limit of the credit limit granted to him.
- The validity of the loyalty dirhams expires after 3 years.
- The Loyalty points cannot be transferred to another person.
The Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Gold Credit Card is free from ‘Riba’ and completely Sharia compliant. It provides the cardholders travel desk service and roadside assistance at any given point. You also get a personal accident and travel insurance cover. It’s the perfect supplement for your luxurious lifestyle, keeping it financially Halal.