Al-Islami credit cards like the Johara Classic credit card from Dubai Islamic Bank are fully sharia-compliant and free from un-Islamic charges like Riba or interest and over-limit fees.
These cards combine the functionality of traditional credit cards with excellent rewards programs and benefits, keeping it Halal and empowering you to make full use of the short-term credit functionality and world-class banking services of Dubai Islamic Bank. These cards conform fully to Islamic Sharia laws and are accepted worldwide.
Features of the Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Classic Credit Card
- Completely Sharia-compliant and free from Riba and un-Islamic charges.
- Annual fee of primary card AED 100.
- Monthly subscription fee of primary card AED 175.
- Late payment penalty of AED 175.
- Payments are due within 20 days of the statement date.
- Cash advance available at 80% of the credit limit.
- Maximum limit for cash withdrawal is AED 3,000.
- Purchase protection is a kind of insurance against theft, damage and destruction for all goods purchased with this card up to $1,000 per occurrence for up to 60 days.
- Free travel insurance with unique benefits, covering:
- Medical expenses up to $62,500 with a $50 deductible.
- Dental care emergency up to a cost of $125.
- Personal accident benefits have a principal sum insured of $50,000.
- Accidental death cover will be 100% of the principal sum insured.
- Missed departure/cancellation benefit of $375.
- Trip delay benefit of $125 in excess of 4 hours.
- Baggage delay benefit of $375 in excess of 4 hours. Baggage loss covered for $500.
Benefits of the Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Classic Credit Card
- Travel desk – this card entitles you to exclusive personalised services from the Al-Islami Travel Desk. Benefits include:
- Assured discounts on travel bookings.
- Free delivery of travel tickets at your doorstep.
- No agency service fee on the purchase of any airline ticket.
- Dedicated service number.
- Road-side Assistance – upon receiving this card, you are automatically - and for no extra charge - enrolled in the road-side assistance program, which has the following features:
- 5 free services annually.
- Vehicle servicing once a year.
- Battery boost.
- Flat tyre fixing.
- Lock-out service.
- Fuel assistance.
- 1 free off-road pull out.
- 50% discount on International driving license.
- All these services are available 24/7, 7 days a week, all over the UAE.
Dubai Islamic Bank Johara Credit Card reward program – Wala’a Dirhams
Unlock the potential of huge savings and benefits with Wala’a Dirhams, which you earn as you spend.
- Earn 0.5% of your retail spending back in the form of Wala’a Dirhams.
- 1 Wala’a Dirham is equal to 1AED in value.
- Redeemable against utility payments for DEWA, SEWA, FEWA du, Etisalat (landline, GSM, Wasel, Al Shamil), E-vision, RTA Salik recharge, and many more.
- Also redeemable against tickets from Air Arabia and FlyDubai.
- Simple redemption process.
- The maximum Wala’a Dirhams that you can earn is on the total retail spends made in a month, up to your credit limit.
- Wala’a Dirhams expire automatically in 3 years if you do not use them.
- You cannot gift or transfer your Wala’a Dirhams.
Look no further if you’re looking for a starting range 100% Sharia-compliant credit card. The rewards program and benefits are in addition to industry-leading banking facilities provided by Dubai Islamic Bank, no interest, and a line of short-term credit. You can be sure that all transactions done through his card are fully Halal and do not incorporate any kind of un-Islamic charges.