Al Islami Credit Cards are Sharia-compliant credit cards that combine modern-day convenience with international acceptance and a host of special privileges. These cards fully conform to Islamic Sharia laws and free from Riba or interest and any other kind of un-Islamic charges.
The Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Card offers more benefits in terms of insurance and spending power and is the perfect spending tool for your mid-to-high range income.
Features of Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Cards:
- You will be auto-enrolled for the Credit Shield Takaful feature, based on Islamic Sharia for family Takaful. For a fee of 0.39% of your outstanding amount, you are provided cover for unfortunate events like death (max cover AED 200,000), permanent total disability (max cover AED 200,000) or involuntary loss of employment (max cover AED 30,000).
- You will earn 1% of whatever you spend as Wala’a Dirhams, whenever you use your Al Islami Gold Credit Card on retail purchases. These points are redeemable against all regular utility bill payments like DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ETISALAT, Salik, DU and others.
- All retail purchases, including international purchases, made with your Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Card are covered from theft or damage for a period of 60 days, for up to US$ 2,000.
- You will be insured for a principal sum of US$ 87,500 – and accidental death insurance is 100% of that sum. You will have an US$ 75,000 deductible for any accidental or sickness-related medical expenses that may arise during your travel, in addition to a cover of US$ 750 each in case of baggage and/or trip delays of over 4 hours. If you happen to lose your baggage, while under this Personal Accident and Travel Insurance, you will be covered for US$ 2,500 and US$ 250 in case you lose your cash. Your personal liability will be US$ 30,000. Any children up to 18 years of age that are travelling with you will be covered for 10% of your sum insured, up to a maximum of US$ 10,000 under accidental death.
- Your Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Card will activate the Road-side Assistance service at no extra cost. This service consists of unlimited services every time you need emergency assistance, towing, pickup and drop-off of your vehicle for servicing, replacement car for 24 hours in case of accidents, flat tyre fixing, battery boost, lock-out and fuel assistance. All this is in addition to unlimited inter-Emirates towing services, and a discount of 75% on your international driving license.
- The Al Islami Travel Desk is an exclusive travel desk offering travel-related services and assured discounts only to Al Islami Credit Card holders. Any tickets you book will have no agency service charge and will be delivered to your residence free of charge. You can then travel to the airport in style with free chauffeur services. Your Al Islami Gold Premium Credit Card also grants you free access to the Marhaba lounge at Dubai International Airport and a 50% discount for Card member guests, or you could opt for the Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service free of charge.
- Fees and charges
|Annual Primary Card Fee||AED 200|
|Monthly Subscription Fee of Primary Card||AED 475|
|Credit Shield Takaful||0.39% of the outstanding amount|
|Late Payment Penalty||AED 175|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee (per transaction)||AED 90|
|Max limit for cash withdrawal||AED 3,000|
|Payment due from statement date||20 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||80% of Credit Limit|
It should also be noted that foreign currency (non-AED) transactions will be charged at 1.95%, excluding charges applied by Visa International. All fees, charges and privilege offers are subject to change.