Al Islami Credit Cards are Sharia-compliant credit cards that combine modern-day convenience with international acceptance and a host of special privileges. These cards fully conform to Islamic Sharia laws and free from Riba or interest and any other kind of un-Islamic charges.
Al Islami Gold Credit Cards offer greater benefits and flexibility than Al Islami Classic Credit Cards and are designed to satisfy any financial requirements you may have. This card is designed for the medium-range income group.
Features and benefits of Al Islami Gold Credit Cards:
- You will earn 1% of whatever you spend as Wala’a Dirhams, under the Wala’a Dirhams Loyalty Program whenever you use your Al Islami Gold Credit Card on retail purchases. These points are redeemable against all regular utility bill payments like DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ETISALAT, Salik, DU and others.
- Immediately activated once you get your card is the Road-side Assistance service which comes at no extra charge. This service consists of unlimited services every time you need emergency assistance, towing, pickup and drop-off of your vehicle for servicing, replacement car for 24 hours in case of accidents, flat tyre fixing, battery boost, lock-out and fuel assistance. All this is in addition to five annual inter-Emirates towing services, and a discount of 75% on your international driving license.
- When you book your tickets with your Al Islami Gold Credit Card, you are automatically insured against medical and dental expenses, loss of baggage, delayed departure, personal accidents, loss of cash or valuables, etc. This card also comes with Personal Accident Cover which insures you and immediate family members travelling with you. The Personal Accident and Travel Insurance Principal sum insured is US$ 87,500 with an US$ 75,000 deductible for accident and sickness expenses. You also get US$ 750 if your flight or baggage is delayed in an excess of 4 hours. You are insured up to US$ 1,500 for baggage loss and personal liability covered is US$ 30,000. Any children up to 18 years of age that are travelling with you will be covered for 10% of your sum insured, up to a maximum of US$ 10,000 under accidental death.
- For a fee of 0.39% of your outstanding amount, you are provided cover for unfortunate events like death (max cover AED 200,000), permanent total disability (max cover AED 200,000) or involuntary loss of employment (max cover AED 30,000). This is based on the Islamic Sharia for Family Takaful and is covered under the Credit Shield Takaful program.
- Any goods purchased with your Al Islami Gold Credit Card are insured against damage and theft for a sum of US$ 2,000 for a period of 60 days, no matter where in the world you make the purchase.
- The Al Islami Travel Desk is an exclusive travel desk offering travel-related services and assured discounts only to Al Islami Credit Card holders. Your Al Islami Gold Credit Card grants you free access to the Marhaba lounge at Dubai International Airport and a 50% discount for Card member guests, or you could opt for the Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service free of charge. Any tickets you book will have no agency service charge and will be delivered to you free of charge. In addition to all this, you can travel to the airport in style with your free chauffeur pickup service.
- Fees and charges:
|Annual Primary Card Fee||AED 150|
|Monthly Subscription Fee of Primary Card||AED 325|
|Credit Shield Takaful||0.39% of the outstanding amount|
|Late Payment Penalty||AED 175|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee (per transaction)||AED 90|
|Max limit for cash withdrawal||AED 3,000|
|Payment due from statement date||20 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||80% of Credit Limit|
It should also be noted that foreign currency (non-AED) transactions will be charged at 1.95%, excluding charges applied by Visa International. All fees, charges and privilege offers are subject to change.