Al Islami Credit Cards are Sharia-compliant credit cards that combine modern-day convenience with international acceptance and a host of special privileges. These cards fully conform to Islamic Sharia laws and free from Riba or interest and any other kind of un-Islamic charges.
The Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Card is a benefit loaded credit device that will fit perfectly into your high income lifestyle enabling greater rewards through spending.
Features of Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Cards:
- Retail shopping with the Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Card will earn you 3% Wala’a Dirham Loyalty points on your purchase. These can be redeemed against a host of payments including but not limited to DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, ETISALAT, SALIK, DU and more.
- All Al Islami Credit Cards grant exclusive access to the Al Islami Travel Desk – which offers many services from ticket booking to offering assured discounts. Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Card holders will not have to pay any agency charges on tickets booked for any airline, and can have these tickets home delivered for free. You can also ride to the airport in style in a chauffeur driven vehicle. In addition to this, access to the Marhaba lounge at Dubai International Airport will be free for card members with a 50% discount to card member’s guests. The Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service is also available for free as an option.
- If you’re ever stranded in the middle of the desert locked out of your car with an empty fuel tank, a drained battery and a flat tyre, the Road-side Assistance program will provide you with the service necessary to fix these problems absolutely free of charge. Your Al Islami Platinum Plus Credit Card makes you automatically eligible for free towing, vehicle servicing, battery boost, flat tyre fixing, lockout service and fuel assistance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Free inter-Emirate towing and a free international driving license in addition to off-road pull outs are also available.
- All your retail purchases are protected from theft and damage and are covered under Purchase Protection for up to $ 3,000 for a period of 60 days.
- Free Personal Accident and Travel Insurance make this card a must-have, as you will be insured with a Principal sum of US$ 100,000. You can claim US$ 100,000 for emergency medical expenses like accidents and sickness and this also covers US$ 500 for dental emergencies. Trip and baggage delay are both insured up to US$ 1,000 for delays over 4 hours and baggage loss is insured up to US$ 3,000. Personal liability is up to US$ 50,000 and children up to 10 years of age are covered for 10% of your sum insured (up to a maximum of US$ 10,000).
- For only 0.39% of your outstanding amount on your card, Credit Shield Takaful will insure you against involuntary loss of employment (max coverage of AED 30,000), Permanent Total Disability (max coverage AED 200,000) and even death (max coverage AED 200,000). This is in compliance with the Sharia Principles of Family Takaful.
Fees and charges:
|Annual Primary Card Fee||AED 300|
|Monthly Subscription Fee of Primary Card||AED 600|
|Credit Shield Takaful||0.39% of the outstanding amount|
|Late Payment Penalty||AED 175|
|Cash Withdrawal Fee (per transaction)||AED 90|
|Max limit for cash withdrawal||AED 3,000|
|Payment due from statement date||20 days|
|Cash Advance Limit||80% of Credit Limit|
It should also be noted that foreign currency (non-AED) transactions will be charged at 1.95%, excluding charges applied by Visa International. All fees, charges and privilege offers are subject to change.