The Al Islami Platinum Charge card is Sharia compliant. The card is free from ‘Riba’ or interest and doesn’t burden you with any un-Islamic charges like over limit fees.
Features of the Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Charge card:
- The card is completely Sharia compliant and free from Riba.
- Annual fee and renewal fee for the main card is AED 1000.
- Replacement fee of the primary and supplementary card is AED 100.
- Late payment charge is AED 175.
- Cash advance is available at 100% of the card limit.
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit is AED 3,000 per transaction.
- Cash Withdrawal fee is AED 90.
- Annual fee for supplementary card is AED 300.
- Purchase protection against theft and damage on the goods worth USD 3,000 bought using the DIB Al Islami Platinum Charge card. The goods will be covered for a period of 60 days from the date of purchase.
- The card is accepted globally at 27 million outlets worldwide and has 100% cash withdrawal limit.
Benefits of the Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Charge Card:
- The cardholder can avail the Travel Desk service. The Travel Desk service offers:
- There is no agency fee charged for the purchase of air tickets. It also offers free delivery of the ticket.
- The cardholder gets free chauffeur drop off service.
- The cardholder gets a free entry to the Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Airport.
- 50% discount is provided to the cardholder’s guest for entry to the Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Airport.
- The cardholder can avail the free Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service.
- The cardholder is automatically enrolled for the unlimited roadside assistance service for free:
- Towing facility.
- Once a year vehicle registration for two cars.
- Battery boast.
- Flat tyre fix.
- Lock out service and fuel assistance.
- Unlimited off road pull out facility.
- Unlimited inter-Emirate towing service.
- Free International Driving License.
- In case of accident, the cardholder gets car replacement with a chauffeur for 24 hours.
- The cardholder gets a personal accident and travel insurance cover. It covers your medical and dental expenses, loss of baggage, personal accident and much more. The cover ensures that safety of you and your immediate family members. The principal sum insured is USD 100,000. It covers:
- In case of accidental death, 100% of sum insured.
- Dental expenses up to USD 500.
- Missed departure or cancellation up to USD 1000.
- Trip delay in excess of 4 hours: USD 1000.
- Baggage delay in excess of 4 hours: USD 1000.
- Baggage loss: USD 3000.
- Loss of money: USD 375
- Personal liability: USD 50,000.
The Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Charge Card is free from ‘Riba’ and is Sharia compliant. The card gives the cardholder personal accident and travel insurance cover, unlimited roadside assistance and purchase protection on the products bought using the Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Platinum Charge Card.