The Al Islami Gold Charge card is Sharia compliant which caters to all you financial needs. The card is free from ‘Riba’ or interest and doesn’t burden you with any un-Islamic charges.
Features of the Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Gold Charge Card:
- The card is completely Sharia compliant and free from Riba.
- Annual fee is AED 400.
- Replacement fee of the primary and supplementary card is AED100.
- Late payment charge is AED 175.
- Cash advance is available at 100% of the credit limit.
- Maximum cash withdrawal limit is AED 3,000 per transaction.
- Cash Withdrawal fee is AED 90.
- Annual fee for supplementary card is AED 150.
- Purchase protection against theft and damage on the goods worth USD 2,000 bought using the DIB Al Islami Gold Charge card.
- The card is accepted globally and has 100% cash withdrawal limit.
Benefits of the Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Gold Charge Card:
- The cardholder can avail the Travel Desk service. The Travel Desk service offers:
- Offers discounts on air tickets and free delivery of the ticket.
- The cardholder gets free chauffeur drop off service.
- Free entry to the Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Airport.
- 50% discount is provided to the cardholder’s guest for entry to the Marhaba Lounge at Dubai International Airport.
- The cardholder can avail the free Marhaba ‘Meet & Greet’ service.
- The cardholder is automatically enrolled for the unlimited roadside assistance service for free. He gets :
- Towing facility.
- Once a year vehicle registration.
- Battery boast.
- Flat tyre fix.
- Lock out service and fuel assistance.
- 3 free off road pull out facility in a year.
- 5 free inter-Emirate towing service per year.
- 75% discount on the International Driving License.
- In case of accident, the cardholder gets car replacement for 24 hours.
- The cardholder gets a personal accident and travel insurance cover as well. It covers your medical and dental expenses, loss of baggage, personal accident and much more. The cover ensures that safety of you and your immediate family members. The principal sum insured is USD 75,000. It covers:
- In case of accidental death 100% of sum insured.
- Dental expenses up to USD 250.
- Missed departure or cancellation up to USD 750.
- Trip delay in excess of 4 hours: USD 750.
- Baggage delay in excess of 4 hours: USD 750.
- Baggage loss: USD 1500.
- Loss of money: USD 250
- Personal liability: USD 30,000.
The Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Gold Charge Card is free from ‘Riba’ and Sharia compliant. The card gives the cardholder personal accident and travel insurance cover and unlimited roadside assistance. The cardholder also gets purchase protection against the products purchased with the DIB Al Islami Gold Charge Card.