Al Islami Business credit cards are fully Sharia-compliant and free from ‘Riba’ and other un-Islamic charges and fees. Al Islami Business credit cards are available in Gold, Gold Premium, Platinum and Platinum Plus variants, each loaded with more features and benefits than the last. These category of credit cards are meant for the business class to enable them to achieve their goals and vision.
Features of Al Islami Business Credit Card
- These cards are easy to manage with supplementary cards for employees, all expenses can be tracked and controlled.
- You will receive a consolidated statement for your cards, simplifying your accounts process.
- Your bill will be sent to you on the 15th of every month and payment due only on the 9th of the next month.
- The Wala’a Dirhams loyalty program can be used to make utility payments and can be redeemed against flydubai and Air Arabia tickets as well.
Benefits of Al Islami Business Credit Cards
- You can access the dedicated Al Islami Travel Desk for free travel assistance, exclusive lounge access and chauffeur services.
- Additional funding can be credited to your account at no ‘riba’ or interest.
- All goods purchased with these cards are insured against theft and damage for US$ 2,000 for a period of 60 days.
- You will also be auto enrolled for road-side assistance, a 24-hour breakdown service all over the UAE.
Wala’a Dirhams Rewards
The Dubai Islamic Bank Al Islami Business credit cards offer you the opportunity to earn redeemable points called as Wala’a Dirhams while spending through the card. Wala’a Dirhams are awarded on every purchase made through any of the Al Islami Business credit cards.
- 1 Wala’a Dirham is equal in value to AED 1.
- Earn 1% points on all retail spends through the cards. This means you earn AED 1 on spending AED 100.
- 10 Wala’a Dirhams are awarded on every AED 1,000 spent through the cards.
- Wala’a Dirhams accumulated in the supplementary cards are credited to the Principal Cardholder. Only you have the control over the reward points even when your employees are making the spends.
- Points can be redeemed at services including SEWA, DEWA, Etisalat GSM, FEWA Etisalat Landline, Etisalat Al Shamil, Etisalat Wasel (recharge and renewal), du, E-vision and RTA Salik Recharge.
- Reward points can also be used for redemption against flydubai and Air Arabia tickets.
All in all, the Al Islami Business credit cards are the perfect solution for your business. Apart from the various benefits discussed above, these cards also provide ample opportunities for earning redeemable points for free. These cards are bound to streamline your business expenses and help you with your finances.