The thought of lip smacking food in your favourite restaurant is enough to get your taste buds roving. Everyone loves to dine out but dining out is often considered an expensive affair. True, it can be costly but if one is smart about it they could bake their cake and get to eat it too, literally. Dining cards provide users great benefits which can see you eating your favourite food without burning a hole in your pocket.
Top dining credit cards in UAE
UAE is home to some of the best known chefs and restaurants in the world and it is but natural for one to feel the need to explore them. So if you are a foodie who wants to indulge yourself here are a few dining credit cards which will leave a sweet taste in your mouth.
- HSBC Black – The HSBC Black MasterCard Credit card ranks right on top when it comes to dining credit cards. This card will truly make you feel like a VIP when you choose to dine out. Card holders enjoy priority seating, complimentary welcome drinks, welcome by the manager on arrival, complimentary desserts, special discounts on food, live demos and personalised service. Some partner restaurants also offer cardholders a chance to interact with the chef and see how dishes are crafted.
- Emirates NBD Credit Card – The Emirates NBD Credit card ranks among the best in the world when it comes to providing great dining benefits. If you are a holder of this card you can expect discounts of up to 30% at over 1500 restaurants across UAE. If you happen to get hunger pangs while traveling in Europe the Emirates NBD Credit card could be your best friend. Their tie up with Bon Appetit Card ensures you can get upto 50% discount on your bill across major cities in Europe. Dining at the best restaurants in Dubai also becomes cheaper thanks to this card. Diners can enjoy 25% off at select Conrad Dubai outlets.
- Standard Chartered Credit Cards – If you are a holder of this card get ready to gain some weight. Cardholders can avail great offers with partner restaurants. One could get discounts ranging from 10% to 30% off on the bill amount by paying with this card. All that eating is bound to get you thirsty and you could get a free drink at certain partner outlets to quench your thirst.
- RAKBANK Titanium Credit card – RAKBANK cardholders are a privileged lot. They offer an exclusive dining discount program, RAKfeast, which provides great savings on food and beverages in participating restaurants to their customers. Cardholders can avail discounts ranging from 15% to 20% across top restaurants in UAE.
- Mashreq Card – The Mashreq Card will ensure you have food in your belly and cash in your account after the dining out experience. Mashreq Flavours is among the top dining programmes in UAE. Cardholders have the option of choosing from 1,900 restaurants in UAE and over 1,300 restaurants overseas. One can get discounts of upto 50% at partner eateries. Users can also get upto 30% off on fine dining in top 5 star hotels, apart from getting restaurant reviews, features and diner feedback. Each dining expenditure earns you Salaam reward points, which is icing on the cake.
So the next time you fell hungry just follow your heart to your favourite restaurant without worrying about the bill.