The Low Rate Visa Platinum Card offered by the Commercial Bank International is a card that offers customers benefits that range from low interest rates to exclusive perks when traveling. This is a card that is available to both citizens of the UAE and expatriates working in the UAE with a valid visa. The documents required to be able to take this card are also simple. All you’ll need is a copy of your passport or Emirates ID card, a copy of the visa in case you are an expatriates and salary certificates or bank statements for the last 3 months. Apart from this it also offers access to special discounts when you go shopping.
Features of the CBI Low Rate Visa Platinum Card
- Annual Fee: The annual fee for the primary card is AED 150.
- Interest Rates: Interest rates are one of the key features of this card and are set at 1.5% per month for all services like retail transactions, cash to account transfers, balance transfers, etc.
- Credit Period: If the outstanding balance for the card is cleared in one payment then no interest is charged but in case it is not then the time to make the payments is 15 days from the date the statement is generated.
- Cash Advance: The card will allow you to withdraw up to 25% of the credit limit as cash.
- Cash withdrawals: Cash withdrawals using this cards may come with a fee of 3% of the cash taken or AED 100, whichever is higher.
- International transactions: Transactions conducted in foreign currencies will attract a fee of 2.75% of the transaction amount.
- The card is also very easy to manage as it offers you access to online banking to conduct transactions like paying the balances, etc.
Benefits of the CBI Low Rate Visa Platinum Card
The low interest rate of 1.5% per month is not the only benefit you get from this credit card. Some of the other benefits you get are.
- Credit Limits: The credit limits offered are decided by the bank based on their policies.
- Credit Shield: The card also comes with a credit shield which will ensure that if something were to happen, like losing your job or meeting with an accident, which prevents you from being able to pay the outstanding balance on your card is covered by the credit shield for a charge of 0.85% of the outstanding balance.
- Special Offers: The supplementary cards taken on this card come with no annual fee and when you do a cash transfer to your CBI account you pay an interest of only 1.5% per month with a nominal processing fee of 1% of the transferred amount.
CBI Low Rate Visa Platinum Card Rewards
Holding the Low Rate Visa Platinum card entitles you to certain rewards which could be benefits related to shopping or to services rendered. Some of these are:
- When you purchase something using this card, it automatically extends the manufacturer's guarantee by 1 year.
- Going shopping with this card, at home or abroad, gives you access to special discounts and offers meant on for Low Rate card holders.
- Things you purchase using this card are automatically covered against theft, loss or even damage.
- Using this card for booking your travels entitles you to exclusive discounts and upgrade options at various hotels.
- When you are out traveling and need to refer a doctor or a legal aid, the card will provide you will a referral service for free.
All the benefits and features of the CBI Low Rate Visa Platinum Card work together to ensure that you, as the cardholder, get the opportunity to experience banking that has no hassles associated with it, thus making it a good choice when it comes to credit cards.