Just as the name suggests, the Fee Free card offered by Commercial Bank International comes with no annual fee but is still packed with features and benefits that make using this card an absolute pleasure. It offers facilities like easy payments, cash advance and simple documentation. To apply for this card you will need only 3 documents which are your passport or Emirates ID, a copy of your Visa if you are an expatriate and a salary certificate or a the latest bank statements. It also offers higher levels of protection for your card because it comes with a chip and a pin.
Features of the Fee Free MasterCard Titanium Card
- Annual Fee: The Fee Free card comes with no annual fee for the primary or the supplementary cards.
- Interest Rates: Retail and cash advance transitions with salary transfers attract an interest of 2.5% per month which those without salary transfers are charged 2.99% per month.
- Easy Payment Plans: Dues on card can be turned into instalments and taken for up to 36 months at a charge of 1% per month and there is no processing fee for it.
- Credit Period: If the payment due on the card is made in one go then no interest is charged, otherwise payments should be made within 15 days of the statement being issued.
- Cash Advance: In case you need ready cash, the card allows you to withdraw up to 50% of your credit limit as cash.
- Cash withdrawals: The charges levied on cash advances are the highest of 3% of the amount withdrawn and AED 100.
- International transactions: The card can be used to conduct transactions in foreign currencies also and will come with a fee of 2.75%.
- In case your payments are delayed or you cross the limit of your cards, you are charged a fee of AED 200.
- The card charges an interest of only 1% per month for cash transfers to CBI account which can be paid back in 36 months with a processing fee of only 1%.
Benefits of the CBI Fee Free MasterCard Titanium Card
The benefits associated with this card range from attractive credit limits to protection against an inability to pay back outstanding dues due to personal tragedies like accidents and loss of jobs.
- Credit Limits: The credit limits of these cards are decided based on the banks own policies.
- Credit Shield: The card also comes with a credit shield to protect the outstanding balance on your card. The charge for this facility is 0.85% of the outstanding balance.
- Special Offers: as a result of its collaboration with Priceless Arabia, the card gives you access to special offers and discounts on dining, entertainment, and hotel bookings.
CBI Fee Free MasterCard Titanium Card Rewards
Even though this card does not offer a specific rewards program, it does come with some other benefits that can be regarded as rewards for holding this card.
- This card gives you access to lounges at airports when you are traveling.
- It also provides protection against unauthorised usage for free. These protections are not just limited to the card itself but also cover online transactions.
- In case you are traveling and lose the card, it provides for emergency replacement of your card and gives you access to cash in case of emergencies.
The features of the Fee Free MasterCard Titanium Card, right from the waiver of annual charges to the protection of the outstanding balance and emergency services provided when you travel, all work in unison to ensure that you never feel unsafe or short of means as long as you use this card.