The World MasterCard credit card offered by the Commercial Bank of Dubai (CMD), provides several travel, health and entertainment benefits to its customers. The Commercial Bank of Dubai was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, however, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982.
Benefits of World MasterCard
- The World MasterCard Credit Card is offered to customers who earn a minimum salary of AED 40,000.
- Customers can earn two Attijari points for every dirham spent which can be used for Cash Back and Skywards Miles among other CBD partners. 14 Attijari points is equal to 1 Skywards Mile.
- No annual fees is charged.
- The card offers access to the Mina A'Salam Talise Fitness Club.
- Offers travel insurance with a high spending limit which is internationally accepted.
- Customers can avail of exclusive MasterCard moments privileges (rewards program reserved for World MasterCard cardholders).
- Card offers free access to international network of VIP airport lounges.
- Customers can enjoy 20% off at 50 exclusive Jumeirah’s restaurants.
- Customers get summary of account statement at the end of an year.
- Card offers cash advance (AED 30 or 3% whichever is higher) in addition to purchase protection.
- Card offers dedicated 24-hour client service.
- World MasterCard offers extended warranty to customers.
- Card offers emergency card replacement service.
- Card offers exclusive concierge services.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Employee with a minimum salary of AED 100,000 or minimum deposit with CBD of AED 3,000,000.
- If self-employed, credit turnover over last 12 months should be at least 5 times of the credit card limit.