Visa Infinite Credit Card is offered by the Commercial Bank of Dubai (CMD). The Commercial Bank of Dubai, was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait, in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, however, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982. The CBD Visa Infinite Card offers specialised services to its customers.
Benefits of Visa Infinite Card
- Customers can earn up to 2.5 points for one dirham to participate in the unique rewards programme (Attijari Points Rewards programme).
- The Visa Infinite Credit Card offers several features such as a high spending limit and competitive interest rates (1.5%) on revolving balances.
- Visa Infinite Credit Card offers access to Mina A'Salam Talise Fitness Club.
- Offers international concierge services, ticket exchange and DiamondAir services.
- No annual fees charged on primary and supplementary cards.
- Cash advance of AED 30 or 3%, whichever is higher.
- Visa Infinite Credit Card offers purchase protection and extended warranty.
- Offers free access to international network of VIP airport lounges.
- Visa Infinite Credit Card offers multiple-trip travel insurance to customers.
- Offers emergency card replacement in 24 hours across the world.
- Offers dedicated 24-hour client service for the benefit of customers.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Employee with a minimum salary of AED 30,000 or with a minimum deposit of AED 400,000 with CMD.
- If self-employed, credit turnover of over 12 months should be 5 times of the credit card limit.