Visa Classic is a credit card offered by the Commercial Bank of Dubai. The Commercial Bank of Dubai, was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait, in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, however, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982. The CBD visa classic credit card offers several attractive features to customers.
Benefits of Visa Classic credit card
- Free enrollment in the unique rewards programme-Attijari. As per the Attijari rewards programme, customers can earn up to 1 point for one AED.
- Customers can avail of free travel inconvenience insurance.
- No annual fees charged for life.
- Visa Classic credit card is accepted across the world.
- Offers competitive interest rate on purchases.
- Free supplementary cards are offered to family members over 18 years.
- Visa Classic credit card offers flexible settlement options to customers (5% to 100% of the outstanding amount).
- Visa classic credit card is delivered to the customers’ doorstep free of cost across UAE.
- Offers cash advance of AED 30 or 3%, whichever is higher.
- Offers 24-hour toll free client service.
- Salaried individuals need to submit national ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID in addition to a salary certificate.
- Self-employed individuals need to submit valid passport, residence visa, Emirates ID and valid trade licence.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Salaried employees with a minimum salary of AED 8,000.
- Self-employed with a credit turnover( one year) 5 times of credit card limit.