MasterCard Gold is a credit card offered by the Commercial Bank of Dubai. The Commercial Bank of Dubai, was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait, in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, however, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982. The MasterCard Gold credit card offers its customers several features such as greater purchasing power and opportunities to earn several rewards.
Benefits of MasterCard Gold
- Offers free enrolment in the unique - Attijari Points Rewards Programme. As part of the programme, customers can earn up to 2 points for each Dirham.
- Customers can enjoy 20% off at 50 exclusive Jumeirah’s restaurants.
- Customers are not charged any annual fees for life.
- MasterCard Gold credit card is accepted across the world.
- Customers can avail of an attractive credit limit offered by the bank for MasterCard Gold credit card.
- Free supplementary cards care provided to family members over 18 years.
- MasterCard Gold credit card offers free travel inconvenience insurance.
- Customers can avail of emergency card replacement service.
- Customers can avail of flexible settlement options (5% to 100% of the outstanding amount).
- Competitive interest rates are offered on revolving balances of customers.
- Customers can avail of 24-hour toll-free client service.
- CMD delivers credit card at the customer’s doorstep across the United Arab Emirates.
- Offers cash advance of AED 30 or 3%, whichever is higher.
- Salaried individuals have to submit national ID or valid passport, Emirates ID and residence visa in addition to salary certificate.
- Self-employed individuals need to submit national ID or valid passport, Emirates ID, residence visa and valid trade licence.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.
- Employees with a minimum salary of AED 10,000.
- If self-employed, credit turnover of one year should be 5 times of credit limit.