E-Tijari web card is a credit card provided by the Commercial Bank of Dubai. The Commercial Bank of Dubai, was incorporated as a joint venture between Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait, in 1969. The Commercial Bank Of Dubai, became a National Public Shareholding company by 1982. The e-Tijari credit card offers several attractive features to customers. The card is especially designed to facilitate better online shopping experience for customers who can avail of multiple benefits.
Benefits of E-Tijari web card
- To avail of the maximum benefits from the e-Tijari web card, customers can set their own credit limit ranging from AED 500 to AED 3,000.
- Offers free enrolment in the Attijari Points Rewards Programme (customers can earn up to 1 point for every AED).
- Customers can avail of revolving credit facility for up to 52 days.
- Customers are not charged any annual fees.
- E-Tijari web card can be used only for internet transactions (card does not have a magnetic stripe at the back).
- Customers are offered flexible settlement options ranging from 5% to 100% of the outstanding amount.
- E-Tijari is a safe way to shop on the internet without any hassles. While making online transactions, customers should ensure that the merchant sites use Secured Electronic Transaction protocols or Secured Socket Layer (SSL) in addition to checking delivery and return policies for safer processing. Some websites may ask the customer to enter a 3-digit card validation code as well.
- Salaried individuals need to submit national ID or valid passport, Emirates ID, residence visa and a salary certificate.
- Self-employed individuals need to submit national ID or valid passport, residence visa, Emirates ID and a valid trade licence.
- UAE national aged between 21 and 65 years.
- UAE resident aged between 21 and 60 years.