The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a major banking institution based in Abu Dhabi, UAE. The bank provides products and services across the financial spectrum including credit cards, loans, deposits, and so on.
This card is meant for fans of ‘the beautiful game’. Customers can experience a whole world of sports prizes such as an all-expenses paid trip to watch the final of FA cup. The ADIB Football Card is also a great way of supporting your favorite team.
Features of ADIB Football card
With ADIB Football card, customers stand a chance to win a variety of sports-related prizes such as tickets of championship matches and merchandise of popular football clubs. Key features of this card include:
- 1% cashback on all transactions made through the card.
- Preferred rates on airline tickets booked through ADIB Travel Desk, and have the tickets delivered at your doorstep free of charge.
- Unlimited free access to airport lounges in Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports.
- 4 free supplementary cards.
- 55 day grace period for making bill payments.
- Yearly donations on your behalf to a football club of your choice.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit.
The documentation requirements for applying for ADIB Football credit card is very less, to allow for a faster and hassle free processing of applications. The documents are easily available and will most likely be on your person already.
- Original passport.
- Last three bank statements.
- Last monthly payslip not more than 1 month old.
- Residence visa (only for expatriates).
Basic charges are applicable on one-time or recurring basis on the card. Following charges are to be paid by all customers availing ADIB Football Card.
- AED 250 yearly charges on the card. 20% of this amount is donated to your favorite football club as specified by you.
- AED 250 for 5th supplementary card.
- Monthly profit rate of 2.83% with salary transfer and 2.99% without salary transfer.
- 3-75% charges on cash withdrawal from ATM machines.
- 5-100% minimum bill payment.
- AED 100 for replacement of lost or damaged card.