The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is one of the foremost banking corporations in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). ADIB provides exclusive credit cards in partnership with Etisalat, the largest telecommunication services provider in UAE.
ADIB Etisalat credit cards are available in Platinum, Gold, and Classic varieties. The Platinum credit cards provide the highest limit as compared to the Gold and Classic cards. These cards also attract various other advantages over lower-denomination cards in terms of earning reward points.
ADIB Etisalat credit cards provide a higher level of security to customers by incorporating advanced technologies such as Chip&PIN cards, which enhances security and convenience in using the card.
Primary features of Etisalat Visa Platinum Card are:
- 100% limit for cash withdrawal.
- Grace Period of 55 days.
- For every 1 dirham spent, you card holder receives 4 Etisalat reward points.
- New customers get 70,000 Etisalat reward points as joining bonus.
- Etisalat MyPackage Plan enrolment through which customers can earn even more reward points.
- Opportunity to win 5 million reward points every month through a raffle.
- Flexibility in making card payments, by using any of ADIB deposit machines, ADIB branches, Arablink, Al Fardan Exchange, and UAE Exchange offices.
The reward points can be redeemed on the Etisalat rewards website for payment of expenses in various fields such as:
- Air tickets
- Mobile bills
- Car rentals
- eLife services
- Hotels and restaurants
- Retail shopping
- Online rewards store
ADIB Etisalat credit cards can be availed by applying for the same online or through any of their representative branches.
- Last 3 bank statements.
- Salary certificate less than 1 month old.
- Original passport.
- Residence visa (for expats).
The Etisalat cards are a good option if you are looking to integrate your payments to Etisalat while earning reward points on your compulsory expenses such as phone bills. Also, card-holders are enrolled in a monthly raffle which gives out 5 million reward points every month.