The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) offers credit cards under various categories that are feature-packed and provide great value on expenses made through the cards. The Etihad category of credit cards is available in Platinum, Gold, and Classic varieties.
ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum is a premium credit card offered by ADIB in collaboration with Etihad Airways – one of the largest airline companies in the middle-east. You can experience greater luxury and earn higher reward points on every AED spent through Etihad Guest Visa Platinum card.
Features of ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum Card
The ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum cards come packed with features that give you more value and freebies on your expenses. Major features are:
- Free companion ticket on spending AED 150,000 in a year – a one of its kind feature in the middle-east.
- 4 free access per year in over 60 airport lounges around the world.
- Get fast tracked to Etihad Gold Tier by booking 2 return flights in a year.
- Preferred rates on airline ticket booking from ADIB Travel Desk, as well as free home delivery of booked tickets.
- Free valet parking.
- Platinum roadside assistance.
- 4 free supplementary cards.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit.
- 55 days grace period.
Reward points are given out as welcome bonus as well as on spends made through the credit card. In this card, reward points are given out as Etihad Guest Miles which can be used in a variety of places as listed below.
- 50,000 Etihad Guest Miles given to new customers.
- 2.5 Etihad Guest Miles on every AED 4 spent from the card.
- Option to pay annual card fees using 60,510 Guest Miles.
- Guest Miles can be redeemed to purchase electronics, gifts, home furnishings, travel bookings etc.
- Original passport.
- Valid residence visa for expats.
- Last 3 months’ bank statements.
- Latest payslip not more than 1 month old.
Following major charges are applicable on using the Etihad Guest Visa Platinum credit card:
- AED 2,000 annual card fees.
- 5-100% minimum payment.
- AED 100 card replacement charge for lost or damaged cards.
- Monthly profit rate of 2.83% (salary transfer accounts) and 2.99% (non-salary transfer accounts).