ADIB is among the major banking corporations based out of Abu Dhabi, UAE. The bank provides credit cards across the spectrum and for all types of customers including frequent fliers, shoppers, and long-distance callers, among others.
The ADIB Cashback Platinum Card belongs to the highly popular cashback range of credit cards from ADIB. The Platinum Cashback cards provide the highest limit and more rewards as compared to Classic and Gold varieties.
Features of ADIB Cashback Platinum Credit Card
The ADIB Cashback Platinum credit card provides great value for money spent through the card. Key features of this credit card are:
- Free airport lounge access in airports in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Flexibility in making bill payments at ADIB deposit machines, AL Ansari Exchange, Arablink, Al Fardan Exchange, UAE exchange, apart from any of the ADIB branches.
- 55 days grace period.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit.
- 4 free supplementary cards.
- Complementary platinum level roadside assistance.
The cashback feature allows customers to get some percentage of their credit card expenses back.
- 1% cashback is provided to all customers using Cashback Platinum cards regardless of where or what they spent the money on.
- (Promotional) 3% cashback is provided on international transactions not done in AED. Maximum cashback amount is AED 1,000, while transaction should be more than AED 1,000 in equivalent currency value.
ADIB asks for basic identification documents to process your credit card application, including:
- Original passport.
- Last three bank statements.
- Latest payslip within 1 month old.
- Residence visa (only for expats).
Using the Platinum Cashback credit card will attract recurring or one-time charges as given below.
- AED 1,000 annual fee from 2nd year of card usage. First year free.
- Interest charged at 2.83% and 2.99% per month, for salary transfer accounts and without salary transfer accounts respectively.
- 5th supplementary card at AED 1,000.
- 5-100% minimum bill payment.
- 3-75% additional charges on cash withdrawals through an ATM machine.
- AED 100 lost or damaged cards replacement fee.