The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) offers credit cards across a wide range of categories and with reputed partners such as Etisalat and Etihad Airways to provide more value to customers on their important expenses.
ADIB Cashback Gold Card belongs to the category of ADIB cashback cards that provide cashbacks on transactions made through the respective credit cards. The Gold Cashback cards are mid-range cards in the Cashback segment, coming between Classic and Platinum varieties.
Features of ADIB Cashback Gold Card
This card comes packed with features to make you experience more out of the credit card. Although the primary feature of this card is the cashback offer, there are other avenues too that provide more value on your transactions.
- Free airport lounge access in Dubai and Abu Dhabi airports.
- Free Gold level roadside assistance.
- 4 free supplementary cards.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit.
- 55 days grace period.
- Flexibility in making bill payments at various centers such as ADIB deposit machines, Arablink, Al Ansari Exchange, and others.
Cashback is provided on transactions made through the Gold Cashback credit card. There are two categories of cashback:
- 1% cashback anywhere and anytime on credit card spends.
- (Promotional) 3% cashback on international transactions of value more than AED 1,000, and up to AED 1,000 maximum cashback.
ADIB has basic documentation requirements including:
- Last 3 bank statements.
- Latest payslip not more than 1 month old.
- Original passport.
- Residence visa (only for expatriates).
The Cashback Gold credit cards attract basic charges including:
- No annual charges for 1st year of card usage. AED 500 annual card fees from 2nd year onwards.
- AED 500 for 5th supplementary card.
- Monthly profit rate of 2.83% for salary transfer accounts, and 2.99% for non-salary transfer accounts.
- Minimum repayment of 5-100%, and ATM cash withdrawal fee of 3-75%.
- AED 100 for replacing lost or damaged cards.