The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) is a well-respected name in the UAE. The bank is among the foremost banks based out of Abu Dhabi, and provides a range of financial services and products to its wide base of customers.
The ADIB Business Covered Cards are available under two varieties – Platinum and Gold. The platinum cards represent the premium cards with higher limit and greater additional value and rewards. Meant primarily for the business class, this card will help you smoothen the work-related fund flow, while providing flexibility in financial dealings.
ADIB Business Platinum Covered card Features
The ADIB Business Platinum Covered card comes packed with features that help in managing your business-related expenses smoothly. Key features of this credit card are:
- Covered card limit of up to AED 250,000.
- Unlimited free airport lounge access in Abu Dhabi and Dubai airports.
- Chip & PIN technology for safer and more convenient usage.
- Platinum membership to 24x7 roadside assistance from AutoPal, with 1 free vehicle registration per year and chauffeur-driven luxury car in case of accidents for the next 24 hours.
- 60% cash withdrawal limit.
- 55 days grace period.
ADIB has very basic requirements for documents to be submitted for availing Visa Platinum Covered Card, which includes:
- Original passport.
- Residence visa for signatory.
- Constitutive documents including commercial registration, trade license, MOA and subsequent amendments and POA’s.
- Applicants of joint accounts should have all the documents for each member, all of whom should be present when applying for the card.
The Business Visa Platinum credit card is associated with a few charges that you may have to pay once or regularly. Major charges on the credit card include:
- Annual subscription fee of AED 800.
- Annual fee on the principal card of AED 800.
- Annual fee on supplementary card of AED 200.
- 3% cash withdrawal fee subject to minimum of AED 90.
- 2% monthly profit rate.
- Replacement fee of AED 100 for lost or damaged cards.
- Late payment donation fee of AED 100.