The Lulu Co-brand credit card offered by the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a card that comes with the facility to earn LuLuPoints which can be redeemed when shopping at various outlets. The card is also full of helpful features and privileges that help cardholders enjoy shopping and feel a bit exclusive. The card has three variants, the Standard, Titanium/Gold and the Platinum card. Each of the types, though similar in features differ a little from each other in minor ways.
Features of LuLu Credit Card
- The LuLu credit cards have no annual fee at all.
- The interest charged on retail purchases and cash advances is 3.09% per month.
- The limit for the cash advance is set to 60% of the credit limit. This limit may be subject to the available credit limit on the card.
- The minimum payment that must be made towards the credit card is 5% of the outstanding balance.
- For transactions made in currencies other than AED the fee charged is 2.89%.
- Purchases made using these cards can be turned into instalment pay plans with repayment periods ranging from 6 to 24 months.
- These cards can also be used to pay utility bills.
- The cards also offer options like credit shield, meant to secure outstanding balances, and family protection insurance plans that can be availed for a mere 50 Fils per day.
- Platinum cards earn 5 LuLuPoints for each AED spent at LuLu. For purchases made elsewhere the reward is 1.25 LuLuPoints.
- Titanium or Gold cards earn 3.5 LuLuPoints for each AED spent at a LuLu outlet while purchases made elsewhere earn 1 LuLuPoint.
- The standard LuLu credit card earns 1.5 LuLuPoints per AED spent at a LuLu outlet and 0.5 LuLuPoints for purchases made elsewhere.
- Card holders are also given access to special deals and exclusive discounts at places like Lulu, Emirates General Market and Al Falah stores.
- Spending while traveling entitles card holders to a special 5% discount.
- The Titanium and Platinum cards also give card holders unlimited access to premier lounges at various airports.