The Gold Premium credit card from Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank combines the benefits of an excellent rewards program with world-class short term credit facilities – at zero interest. This credit card is 100% Sharia-compliant and certified by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board. The incredible banking standards of ADCB make this card a must-have to supplement your affluent lifestyle.
Features of the ADCB Islamic Gold Premium Credit Card
- Monthly fees of AED400.
- Minimum payment due is 5% of the total utilized amount or AED100, whichever is higher (plus applicable fees and charges).
- Payment service at 35 ATMs, 50 ADCB Branches and through the ADCB mobile app. This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all year round.
- Islamic Credit Shield (takaful) charged at 0.89% of the outstanding amount, every month.
- Payments are due within 20 days from the statement date.
- AED4,000 cash withdrawal limit (per transaction).
Benefits of the ADCB Islamic Gold Premium Credit Card
- Takaful is available at a nominal cost of 0.89% of your outstanding monthly balance. This is the Islamic credit card shield, a type of insurance that eliminates your entire outstanding payable balance in the unfortunate event of your death, permanent disability, or critical illness. This program also provides insurance of up to AED100,000 for death by any cause.
- Utility bill payments can be made using this card, through internet banking or through the mobile app. These payments can be made at any time of the day.
- Pay order facilities enable you to instantly withdraw cash from the bank against your available credit limit. The amount you request will be delivered to your doorstep, and is completely interest free – keeping in line with Islamic Sharia principles.
- Fast Pay service enables you to make your credit card bill payments over 50 ADCB bank branches, 38 ATMs, ENOC/EPPCO at 55 Al Ansari Exchanges or any of 50 UAE Exchange Centre branches. This service makes sure you don’t miss your payments by making it convenient and easy.
- Purchase protection ensures that all goods you purchase with this card are automatically covered from accidental damage, loss and theft for up to 90 days from purchase.
ADCB Islamic Gold Premium Credit Card rewards program – TouchPoints
The rewards program from ADCB called TouchPoints enables excellent savings on recurring expenses and are earned as you spend in AED. These can be redeemed for benefits against a horde of retail purchases of goods, services, food, jewellery, holidays, etc.
- Earn 0.75 TouchPoints for every AED1 spent on retail purchases, with no upper limit on how much you can earn.
- Make utility bill payments through your ADCB Islamic Gold Premium credit card in AED and earn 0.75 TouchPoints for every AED1 spent. You can earn up to a maximum of 2,000 TouchPoints every month through utility bill payments.
- Redeem these points for a host of discounts and offers from a wide variety of expenditures, for example:
- Electronics – at EMax, Harmanhouse, Panasonic, Switch, Jumbo, and more.
- Jewellery – discounts at Atlas, Joyalukkas, Levant, Malabar, Sky Jewellery, and more.
- Travel – benefits redeemable at Etihad Guest, Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau, Orient Travel, SNTTA Holidays, and more.
- Utility Bill Payments – can be paid for using TouchPoints for a bill amount as low as AED30 (6,000 TouchPoints). Redeemable against Etisalat, du, school and college fees, Salik, donations and even against payments to Electricity and Water Authorities of Dubai, Sharjah and the Federal Electricity and Water Authority. Payments can also be made to the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Distribution Companies.
- Lifestyle – benefits redeemable at CMC, Atlantis, Banyan Tree, Mercure, Tribe Fit, and other spas, wellness centres, and many more.
- Shopping – at Abu Dhabi Mall, ACE, Al Ain Mall, ALDO, American Eagle, Birkenstock, Debenhams, Dune, Giordano, Marks and Spencer, Toys R Us, Wallis and many more.
- Leisure & Entertainment – at Dubai Dolphinarium, Fun City, Ice Land, iFly Dubai, Concorde, Soccer Circus, Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club, and many more.
- Dining – at a long, extensive list of restaurants across most world cuisines.
- You can instantly redeem these points at merchant outlets with your ADCB Islamic Gold Premium credit card.
- You can also redeem your points for vouchers to the merchant outlet of your choice by using your ADCB Personal Internet Banking account. Vouchers will reach you within 5 working days.
The Islamic Gold Premium Card from ADCB merges all these benefits and rewards into a card that can be your ideal companion on the road to judicious financial planning and management. ADCBs brilliantly structured and world-class Islamic banking facilities and approved by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board. Shop, spend, travel and save with peace of mind, knowing that all your finances managed with this card are fully Halal and free from Riba.