A credit card from Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank which is fully Sharia-compliant and free from all in-Islamic charges, fees and functions. The ADCB Islamic Gold credit card combines a host of features and benefits with Islamic short-term credit extension facilities. All banking products and services from ADCB are approved by the Fatwa and Shari’ah Supervisory Board. The Islamic credit cards range is fully interest free and is packed with rewards.
Features of the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card
- Monthly fees of AED200.
- Islamic Credit Shield (takaful) charged at 0.89% of the outstanding amount, every month.
- Payments are due within 20 days from the statement date.
- Minimum payment due is 5% of the total utilized amount or AED100, whichever is higher + fees and charges.
- AED3,000 cash withdrawal limit (per transaction).
- 24/7, 365 days a year payment service at ATMs, Contact Centres and ADCB mobile app.
Benefits of the ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card
- Utility bill payments can be made using this card, through internet banking or through the mobile app. These payments can be made at any time of the day without having to wait in a queue.
- Fast Pay service enables you to make your credit card bill payments over 50 ADCB bank branches, 38 ATMs, ENOC/EPPCO at 55 Al Ansari Exchanges or any of 50 UAE Exchange Centre branches. This service makes sure you don’t miss your payments by making it convenient and easy.
- Takaful which is the Islamic credit card shield, is a type of insurance that eliminates the cardholders entire outstanding payable balance in the event of his death, permanent disability, or critical illness. Available at a nominal cost, this program also provides insurance of up to AED100,000 for death by any cause.
- Pay order facilities enable you to instantly receive cash against your available credit limit. The amount you request will be delivered to your doorstep, and is completely interest free.
- Purchase protection ensures that all goods you purchase with this card are automatically covered from accidental damage and theft for up to 90 days from when you purchase them.
ADCB Islamic Gold Credit Card rewards program – TouchPoints
Earn as you spend with TouchPoints, the rewards program from ADCB. TouchPoints can be redeemed against a host of retail purchases of goods, services, food, jewellery, holidays, etc.
- Earn 0.75 TouchPoints for every AED1 spent on retail purchases.
- There is no limit on how many points you can earn through retail spending.
- Making utility bill payments through your ADCB Islamic Gold credit card will earn you 0.75 TouchPoints for every AED1 spent. You can earn up to a maximum of 2,000 TouchPoints every month through utility bill payments.
- Redeem these points for a host of discounts and offers from a wide variety of expenditures, for example:
- Shopping – at Abu Dhabi Mall, ACE, Al Ain Mall, ALDO, American Eagle, Birkenstock, Debenhams, Dune, Giordano, Marks and Spencer, Toys R Us, Wallis and many more.
- Lifestyle – benefits redeemable at CMC, Atlantis, Banyan Tree, Mercure, Tribe Fit, and other spas, wellness centres, and many more.
- Jewellery – discounts at Atlas, Joyalukkas, Levant, Malabar, Sky Jewellery, and more.
- Electronics – at EMax, Harmanhouse, Panasonic, Switch, Jumbo, and more.
- Leisure & Entertainment – at Dubai Dolphinarium, Fun City, Ice Land, iFly Dubai, Concorde, Soccer Circus, Sharjah Golf & Shooting Club, and many more.
- Travel – benefits redeemable at Etihad Guest, Abu Dhabi Travel Bureau, Orient Travel, SNTTA Holidays, and more.
- Dining – at a long, extensive list of restaurants across most world cuisines.
- Utility Bill Payments – can be paid for using TouchPoints for a bill amount as low as AED30 (6,000 TouchPoints). Redeemable against Etisalat, du, school and college fees, Salik, donations and even against payments to Electricity and Water Authorities of Dubai, Sharjah and the Federal Electricity and Water Authority. Payments can also be made to the Abu Dhabi and Al Ain Distribution Companies.
- Instantly redeemable at merchant outlets with your ADCB Islamic Gold credit card.
- You can also redeem your points for vouchers to the merchant outlet of your choice by using your ADCB Personal Internet Banking account. Vouchers will reach you within 5 working days.
A fully Sharia-compliant card that merges short term credit facilities with excellent banking services provided by the Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Zero interest on credit and a range of benefits provides for an unmatched level of flexibility in managing personal finances.