Citibank UAE offers credit cards in different categories with a wide range of benefits. The credit cards come with lifestyle, travel and other benefits. Citibank offers attractive interest rates on its credit cards.
One can earn reward points on the credit card by making purchases which can be later traded in for humongous benefits.
Credit Cards offered by Citibank UAE
Citibank offers 9 different credit cards under 3 separate segments. The cards are available under PremierMiles, Citi Life, and Emirates groups.
Citibank PremierMiles Credit Cards
PremierMiles credit cards from Citibank provides customers with a host of benefits such as complementary insurance, unlimited free access to airport lounges, complimentary golf and hotel memberships, and lots of reward points (in the form of Citi Miles) on money spent through the cards. Listed below are the PremierMiles credit cards offered by Citibank UAE.
- PremierMiles Elite-The customer can earn up to 3 Citi Miles for every USD spent on the card.
- PremierMiles Signature/Platinum-The customer can earn 2 Citi miles on every USD spent on the PremierMiles Signature card. These miles can be for cashback travel related purchases.
- PremierMiles Titanium-The customer can avail exclusive travel and UAE offers from this card.
Citi Life Credit Cards
Customers can choose from Citi Life Infinite, Citi Life Platinum Visa, and Citi Silver credit cards. Reward points are credited as Citi Dollars which can be used in a host of places operated by 35+ partners. The Citi Dollars may also be transferred to Club Apparel, which is a lifestyle loyalty program, or used for paying annual fees. These cards are predominantly lifestyle cards with a host of shopping and other benefits. Listed below are the Citi Life credit cards offered by Citibank UAE.
- Citi Life Infinite Visa- The customer can earn up to 3 Citidollars on every AED spent on the card. The card offers movie theatre offers and benefits.
- Citi Life Platinum Visa-The card offers various benefits such as complimentary valet parking, free weekend getaways and the option to watch movies for free at VOX.
- Citi Life Platinum Mastercard-The card offers 3 citidollars on every 1 AED that is spent on the card. It also offers golf benefits.
Citibank Emirates Credit Cards
The Emirates credit cards rewards customers in the form of Skyward Miles on every dollar spent. The credit cards are available under three types - Ultimate, Ultima, and Gold. Customers receive free access to a number of airport lounges, complimentary travel insurance, Citibank World Privileges, and the option to pay fares on Emirates Airlines in monthly installments for 3 months. Listed below are the Emirates credit cards offered by Citibank.
- Emirates-Citibank Ultima card-The card offers a wide range of travel benefits such as bonus skyward miles, complimentary skywards silver membership for life, unlimited free access to airport lounges and many more benefits. The customer can apply for the credit card online.
- Emirates-Citibank Ultimate card- Emirates-Citibank Ultimate card offers unmatched benefits and privileges at a very affordable cost. The card offers travel, golf and lifestyle benefits along with offering 5 free supplementary cards.
- Emirates-Citibank Titanium/Gold card-This card by Citibank offers 0% interest on Emirates tickets and many other travel benefits. The card also offers zero liability on lost card and travel insurance on the card.
- Emirates-Citibank Silver card-Emirates-Citibank Silver card offers a unique meet and greet service with the credit card.
Citi Travel Pass Credit card
As the name suggests Citi Travel pass credit card offers travel benefits and world privileges across 30 countries. The card also offers a wide range of discount on lifestyle services.
Citi Simplicity Credit Card
Citi Simplicity credit card is uncomplicated and pretty straight forward. The attractive feature of the card is there is no annual membership fee, late payment fee, cash advance fee or overlimit fee.
Why choose Citibank UAE credit card?
The cards offered by Citibank UAE offers different benefits with each card. Some of the cards don’t charge an annual fee which makes the credit card cheaper for the customer. The bank saves the customer the hassle of visiting banks by providing an option to apply for the credit cards online. If you are a travel lover, the travel credit cards of UAE are perfectly suited for you since they offer a wide range of travel benefits.
About Citibank UAE
Citibank UAE is one of the branches of Citibank located in United Arab Emirates. It was established in 1964 and the first branch was opened in Dubai. Citibank has a presence in major Middle Eastern markets including Qatar, Egypt, Kuwait, UAE, Algeria, Bahrain, Jordan, Morocco, and Tunisia. All in all, Citibank operates 30 branches in the region. For its exceptional performance in the Middle East, Citibank has regularly received awards and laurels such as Best Equity House; Best USD, YEN, and EUR bank. Best M&A House; and Best Bank among others. The bank offers financial services to individuals and groups.
Citibank UAE credit card latest offers
Listed below are the latest promotions and offers by Citibank UAE credit cards.
- Discount on Iftar buffet at various restaurants across UAE.
- 20% off on total bill at Aspen by Kempinski
- 0% interest easy installment plan at Jacky’s electronics
- 15% off on food and beverages at Hotel Radisson Blu
|Check For Latest Citibank Credit Cards Offers|
Features and benefits of Citibank UAE credit cards
Listed below are the features and benefits of Citibank UAE credit cards.
- Can be applied for online
- Attractive interest rates
- Fast approval
- Worldwide privileges
- Free movie tickets for movies at VOX
- Complimentary valet parking
- Flexible repayment plans
- Free lounge access at airports across UAE
- Complimentary meet and greet service
- Free weekend getaways
- Online shopping discounts
- No annual fee with some cards
- Bonus skyward miles
- Free supplementary cards
- International concierge
Other products offered by Citibank UAE
Listed below are the other products offered by Citibank UAE.
- Education loan
- Current account
- Savings account
- Citibank Personal loan
- Loan for expats
- NRI services
Citibank credit card- Frequently asked questions
Listed below are the frequently asked questions about Citibank Credit card UAE.
- Do I get supplementary credit cards with my UAE credit card? Every UAE credit card offers free supplementary cards. Some credit cards come with 5 free supplementary credit cards while there are other credit cards that offer unlimited supplementary cards.
- Are there refuel rewards? Yes, the customer can avail refuel rewards.
- Is there any discount offered on air tickets? There are discounts on air tickets with credit cards that offer travel benefits.
- Do I get any golf benefits? Yes, Citibank UAE credit cards offer golf benefits such as complimentary rounds of golf and free golf rounds.
- Do I get cashback rewards? Yes, some of the Citibank UAE credit cards offer cashback rewards.
News About Citibank Credit Card
Citibank to offer 25,000 Air Miles during Ramadan
For people who signup for the Emirates Citibank Ultima credit card will receive 25,000 miles as sign-up Emirates Skywards Miles and also an added 10,000 miles for the yearly payment of the membership fee. The miles would be then credited to the user’s account within forty-five days after the fee payment. Note that the minimum income should be AED37,000 while the annual fee for the card is Dh3,000.
04th July 2016
UAE now Home to Smart Ecosystem Thanks to Citi
Citi recently revealed that the third Smart Financial Centre in the UAE has been opened at the Mall of the Emirates. The bank had earlier made a commitment to bring the high-tech Smart Banking Ecosystem to the country, and the first Smart Kiosk of its kind was opened in Ibn Battuta Mall. Soon to follow was the second in Dubai Mall. Citi has plans to invest in Smart Financial Centres in the next few years in an effort to reinvent the client experience centered on modern digital technology.
10th February 2016
Citibank partners with Mastercard to launch contactless credit cards in UAE
Citibank UAE recently partnered up with Mastercard to launch contactless payment technology for Citibank Mastercard credit cards in UAE. Citibank has been aiming to provide its customers with state of the art technology and their main aim has been to revolutionise the card payment space. With this new launch, contactless payments can be made at thousands of merchant locations across UAE where contactless terminals are available.
01st December 2015
Citi UAE Releases Citi Prestige – the Bank’s First Worldwide Credit Card
Citi UAE recently released the Citi Prestige Credit Card – the first worldwide credit card that weights Citibank’s distinctive global footprint. The card is expected to deliver exclusive benefits to customers including travel and lifestyle benefits that are especially designed for the UAE market. Clients and customers can make the most of premium services and benefits as well as exclusive experiences be it at home or anywhere they travel to.
The new card is currently offered in 1o countries apart from the UAE, including the United States of America, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Mexico, Australia, Korea, Hong Kong, India and Colombia. Cardholders can take advantage of premium lifestyle services and benefits such as complimentary fourth night stay at any hotel on the planet, expertise from a round-the-clock worldwide concierge, unlimited access to more than 500 airport lounges around the globe, complimentary sessions at golf courses across the world and accelerated rewards.
12th November 2015
Citibank opens its second Smart Financial Centre in the UAE
As a part of the bank’s approach to build a high-tech Smart Banking Ecosystem in the UAE, Citibank opened its second Smart Financial Centre in the Dubai Mall. Located on the ground floor of the mall, this location has a queue management system with tokens given through SMS. It also offers specialized investments advice through video banking. Citibank credit cards can be availed through straight-through application processing for credit cards. It offers digital forms for all service and sales requests.
The new Smart Financial Centre will help consumers apply for banking accounts, loans and credit cards through digital forms and get them approved in short duration compared to other financial channels.
10th October 2015
State-of-the-Art Smart Ecosystem Being Developed by Citibank in the UAE
The Dubai Mall is now home to a second high-tech Smart Financial Centre, Citi recently revealed. The leading global bank continues to invest in its modern Smart Banking Ecosystem across the seven emirates. Representatives of Citi say that the aim of the ecosystem is to make the banking experience simpler for customers, whether they are exploring a new product or service, or completing a transaction.
The Centre in the Dubai Mall covers more than 900 square feet. It hosts a workbench, two ATMs, two high-tech digital screens, two interactive sales walls, and two briefing rooms. A new management system for queues with SMS-based tokens is present in the Centre. Specialised advice on investments can now be availed via the video banking service, as can personal loans and credit cards in addition to service and sales requests, thus making banking high-tech and convenient for customers.
08th September 2015