Introduction to CBI Car Insurance in UAE
Commercial Bank International was established in 1991 with its headquarters in Dubai. It is recognised as the fastest growing and the most improved bank in UAE. CBI offers simple and easy to understand products and aims to build a long-term relationship with its customers. It offers a comprehensive portfolio of banking products and tailor-made financial solutions.
Vehicle insurance is mandatory under local government laws and CBI offers motor insurance options to clients which will suit their needs.
Features and Benefits of CBI Car Insurance
- Competitive rates – CBI offers competitive premium rates starting from as low as 2.5% to its customers.
- Simple – The procedure to apply and avail car insurance is simple and fast, ensuring customers have a hassle-free experience.
- Agency repair – Policy holders get agency repairs for up to five years from the date of first registration.
- Roadside assistance – Policy holders get roadside assistance across the nation in case of vehicle breakdown or accidents.
- Personal Accident Benefit – Policy holders get personal accident benefit for both the driver and passengers.
- Car cash benefit – Policy holders get courtesy car cash benefit in the event of a claim.
- Auto gap insurance – Policy holders get auto gap insurance for brand new vehicles for the first six months.
- Theft cover – Policy holders get valet parking theft cover at 5 star hotels.
- Registration – Policy holders get car registration service.
- Pickup and drop – Policy holders get pickup and drop services to airports and to the service center.
- Off-road services – Policy holders can utilise the off-road recovery service in case of an emergency.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for CBI Car Insurance
- Applicant should have a valid Driving licence.
- Applicant should have the car registration papers.
- Applicant should possess car ownership papers.
Fees and charges of CBI Car Insurance
- The charges vary according to the brand and make of the vehicle.
- Premium rates start at 2.5%.
Why choose CBI Car Insurance?
Commercial Bank International is one of the fastest growing banks in UAE. It is the recipient of several awards which speak of its quality and service. They aim to deliver custom services to their customers, keeping the needs of the customer as their priority. In today’s fast paced world they offer quick services to save time and money. They believe in keeping things simple and do their best to un-complicate banking for their customers. All these reasons make them the preferred choice for a car insurance.
Other products offered by Commercial Bank International in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ’s
What is courtesy car cash benefit?
What is auto gap insurance?
How long is auto gap insurance provided by CBI car insurance?
For how many years can a policy holder avail agency repairs?
Does personal accident benefit cover only drivers?
In case of a claim, a certain cash benefit will be paid to a customer for a particular period of time.
Auto gap insurance is the difference between the actual cash value of a vehicle and the balance owed on the financing (car loan/lease). Auto gap insurance provides protection to cover the difference between what the car is worth and what the owner owes on the car.
CBI Car Insurance provides auto gap insurance for the first 6 months.
A policy holder can avail agency repairs for a period of 5 years from the date of registration.
No, personal accident benefit covers both the driver and passengers.