Introduction to Commercial Bank of Dubai Health Insurance in UAE
CBD offers Health Insurance that ensures that you don’t have to worry about your medical bills when you fall critically ill. CBD offers a health insurance called CritiCare which is a lump sum critical illness insurance plan. This plan offers cover for various critical illnesses, worldwide coverage and various other benefits.
Features and Benefits of CBD Health Insurance
- Offers cover for 37 critical illnesses
- Offers worldwide coverage
- A lump sum amount will be paid as sum assured upon diagnosis of a critical illness
- Fast processing
- Simple documentation
- Immediate sum assured pay-out
- Waiting period- 90 days from the date of policy commencement
- Free look period- 30 days from the date of policy commencement
- Currency accepted- AED
- Underwriting- No underwriting required for coverage up to AED 275,000
Eligibility Criteria for CBD Health Insurance
- Entry age:
- Minimum - 18 years
- Maximum - 55 years
- Term period:
- Minimum - 5 years
- Maximum - 10 years
- Maximum age at maturity - 65 years
- Only CBD customers with valid UAE visa are eligible for this insurance plan
- Policy is issued only in the name of individuals
- Premiums of life assured can be paid by third party
- Sum assured:
- Minimum - AED 100,000
- Maximum - AED 275,000
Why choose CBD CritiCare Health Insurance?
CBD CritiCare health Insurance offers cover for a wide margin of 37 critical health issues. The main feature is that the plan offers worldwide coverage, so no matter which part of the world you are in, you’ll be covered. This plan assures fast claim settlement within a mere 14 days.
Other products offered by Commercial Bank of Dubai in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How often can I make premium payments?
Is third party payment allowed?
Are smokers covered?
What will I get on the maturity of the plan?
Will I need a medical examination?
Can the policy be converted into paid up?
Is the policy eligible for bonus?
What are the riders that I can add to the plan?
What are the documents I need to submit when I make a claim?
Premium payments are made annually.
Yes, third party payment is allowed in this plan.
Yes, the plan covers both smokers and non-smokers.
If none of the critical illnesses is diagnosed during the term plan, nothing will be paid on maturity of the plan.
Medical examination is not necessary for this plan.
No, the policy can’t be converted into paid up.
No, this policy is not eligible for any bonus.
No riders can be attached to this policy
The documents that need to be submitted when making a claim are listed below.
- Policy document
- Visa copy
- Claim form
- Medical certificate establishing the illness
- Diagnostic reports supporting the illness