Introduction to CBD Car Insurance in UAE
The Commercial Bank of Dubai was established in the year 1969 by the founder of modern Dubai, Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed. It is today a National Public Shareholding Company with branches across the UAE. CBD aims to build sustainable prosperity through extraordinary banking experiences. The Bank believes in simplicity and innovation and has been at the forefront of banking in UAE. CBD offers an AutoCare insurance policy which is in line with the law of the land. Local laws make it mandatory for owners to have vehicle insurance and CBD’s AutoCare insurance helps customers get the best. AutoCare is a comprehensive auto insurance policy which ensures the safety and protection of both the vehicle and the policy holder.
Features and Benefits of CBD Car Insurance
- Simple – AutoCare insurance can be availed without hassles.
- Natural Calamity cover – AutoCare covers natural disasters and calamities.
- High third party cover – Policy holders get high third party property damage cover up to AED 2,500,000.
- Personal Effects Cover – AutoCare offers cover of up to AED 1,000 for loss of personal effects.
- Emergency Medical Expenses – Policy holders can avail emergency medical expenses claim up to AED 3,500.
- Agency repairs – Policy holders get agency repair and service for brand new cars which have been used for less than one year.
- Off-road coverage – Off-road coverage can be availed for certain applicable vehicles.
- AutoCare provides coverage in UAE and Oman.
- Roadside Assistance – Policy holders can avail roadside assistance benefit in case of vehicle breakdown.
- Grace renewal period – Policy holders get one month grace period to renew their insurance policy.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for CBD Car Insurance
The following are the eligibility criteria to apply for AutoCare Insurance.
- Applicant must be a CBD customer and UAE resident.
- Applicant must be aged between 23 and 60 years.
- Applicant must be a driver having a UAE driving license for at least one year or two years from other countries.
- Only own vehicles registered in individuals name for personal use can get policy.
- Vehicle should be less than ten years old from date of first registration.
The following documents are required to apply for AutoCare Insurance.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of vehicle registration.
- Proof of vehicle ownership.
Fees and Charges of CBD Car Insurance
The insurance premium is calculated based on multiple factors like type and value of vehicle, driving experience of policy holder, location and claims history.
Why choose CBD Car Insurance?
CBD offers services which are tailor made to fit the needs of applicants. It is this attention to detail which makes them who they are today. Their car insurance policy provides comprehensive features and benefits and ensures that the policy holder gets all the attention they need. This makes CBD Car insurance a perfect choice for customers.
Other products offered by Commercial Bank of Dubai in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
How is the car value calculated under CBD AutoCare insurance?
Are sports cars covered under this policy?
What is the term of this insurance plan?
What is the process to get help in case of vehicle breakdown?
The current car value is calculated by comparing the average market value of the same vehicle. A depreciation of 15% - 20% is added every year.
No, sports cars are not covered under this policy.
The term of this plan is 13 months, which includes a 12 month registration and one month grace period to re-register.
Policy holders will be provided a card with a toll free number which they can call to avail help.