Car Insurance in Sharjah
Car Insurance covers losses that incur due to damage on your car or if it is stolen. The premium amount for the car insurance depends on the vehicle you own and how you use it. You must at all times compare the insurance offered by various financial institutions before taking a car insurance in Sharjah.
Benefits of Insuring your Vehicle
Car insurance protects you against:
- Loss or damage to the vehicle that is insured.
- If your vehicle has met with an accident, then the car will be covered for loss or damage.
- You also get coverage if your car has been stolen, or if there was a fire, damage due to lightening or riots or due to an act of terrorism or it can be due to natural calamities.
- If there has been a damage to a third party property, then you will get coverage against financial liability caused by injury or death.
- You will also get a personal accident cover.
- Lawsuits and legal fees brought against you due to an accident is covered.
Best Car Insurance offered in Sharjah
- AXA Motor Executive:
- Oman Insurance Company Drive Easy Comprehensive- Gold:
- Oman Insurance Company Drive Easy Comprehensive- Platinum:
- AXA Motor Perfect:
Under this plan, you will get roadside assistance throughout the year. One year agency repair is covered. You will get passenger cover, GCC cover, car hire, off-road cover and personal accident cover.
Up to AED 3.5m is offered for third party coverage. The plan includes cover for emergency medical expenses up to AED 5,000 per person. Personal effects are covered for up to AED 2,500. Passenger cover, GCC cover, roadside assistance, car hire, off-road cover and personal accident cover is available under this insurance.
This plan offers third party property damage cover for up to AED 5 million. Agency repair is available for 3 years. You will also get passenger cover, GCC cover, roadside assistance, car hire, off-road cover and personal accident cover.
With this plan you can renew policy and open claims online. You get roadside assistance throughout the year for your own vehicle and to the private vehicle that you may be travelling in. Apart from that you get to choose if you need passenger cover, GCC cover, car hire option and the personal accident cover. Off-road cover is available to you at all times and agency repair is available for 1 year.
News about Car Insurance in Sharjah
400 plus cars impounded in Sharjah!
More than 400 cars have been impounded in Sharjah by the Sharjah police in the process of crackdown on vehicles with expired registration. The police seized about 427 vehicles with expired insurance and expired registration. These vehicles have been seized in the emirate since January. Drivers in UAE will incur a fine of Dh 200 for driving an uninsured vehicle and vehicles who fail to renew their registration will incur a fine of Dh 100 along with having their vehicles impounded.
23rd March 2016