Car Insurance in Dubai
Motor Insurance in Dubai is mandatory. You get protection against death or injury caused to a third party or against damage on the car. You get to hire a car on rent for a certain duration. Your car insurance also gets you roadside assistance in case your car break downs or if you meet with an accident.
Benefits of taking a Car Insurance in Dubai
Motor insurance in Dubai offers you:
- Protection from loss or damage to the vehicle that is insured.
- You can hire a car for a certain period.
- You get a roadside assistance in the event your car breaks down or if you meet with an accident.
- You can opt for just personal accident cover for driver and accident cover for passengers as well.
- Most insurers cover UAE and Oman and some insurers offer to cover GCC as well.
- If your windscreen is damaged and if there has been a dent, then the replacement and repair charges are covered.
- You also get coverage if your car has been stolen, or if there was a fire, damage due to lightening or riots or due to an act of terrorism or it can be due to natural calamities.
- If there has been a damage to a third party property, then you will get coverage against financial liability caused by injury or death.
- Lawsuits and legal fees brought against you due to an accident is covered.
Best Motor Insurance offered in Dubai
- ADNIC Third Party Liability Policy:
- AXA Third Party Liability:
- AXA Third Party Liability + fire & theft insurance:
You get roadside assistance throughout the year within the city limits. This plan however does not offer off-road cover, GCC cover, car hire and dent repair coverage. The policy however does not charge any excess fees.
This plan offers roadside assistance throughout the year. Passenger cover and personal accident cover is optional under this plan. You won’t get a GCC cover and car hire option and the off-road cover. The policy can be renewed and claims can be opened online. The driver’s accident cover is up to AED 200,000. If you pay an additional premium you can also include Passenger’s Personal Accident cover.
Under this plan, the roadside assistance is available throughout the year. The policy can be renewed and claims can be opened online. The Driver’s Personal Accident and Passenger’s Personal Accident cover is up to AED 200,000 each. The Passenger Personal Accident is optional. The plan does not include off-road cover, GCC cover, dent repair and car hire.