Car Insurance in Abu Dhabi
Motor Insurance in Abu Dhabi is mandatory. Your car insurance protects you against all the mishaps that might occur while driving, like death or injury caused to a third party or against damage on the car. You get to hire a car on rent for a certain duration. You will also get roadside assistance in case your car break downs or if you meet with an accident.
Benefits of taking a Car Insurance in Abu Dhabi
Motor insurance in Abu Dhabi offers you:
- Protection from loss or damage to the vehicle that is insured.
- You can hire a car for a certain period and also avail roadside assistance in the event your car breaks down or if you meet with an accident.
- You can opt for just personal accident cover for driver and accident cover for passengers as well.
- Most insurers cover UAE and Oman and some insurers offer to cover GCC as well.
- Windscreen damages and dent charges for are replacement and repair is covered.
- There will be a cover if your car has been stolen, or if there was a fire, damage due to lightening or riots or due to an act of terrorism or due to natural calamities.
- If there has been a damage to a third party property, then you will get coverage against financial liability caused by injury or death.
- Lawsuits and legal fees caused due to an accident is covered.
Factors to consider before taking a Motor Insurance in Abu Dhabi
Look for the following while taking a motor insurance:
- Third party policy to cover fire and theft.
- Before buying a car look for the insurance premium charges on the insurance and then make the purchase.
- The age of driver also matters. Drivers under the age of 30 will have to pay higher premium.
- Check if you are getting Oman and GCC cover.
- Check if you get off-road and breakdown cover.
- Look out for the no-claims discount that the insurer provides.
- Some insurers will also register your car for free for replacement of car if you have met with an accident.
Best Motor Insurance offered in Abu Dhabi
- AXA Third Party Liability:
- AXA Motor Perfect:
- Orient Insurance Company Motor Plus:
This plan offers roadside assistance throughout the year within the city limits. Passenger cover and personal accident cover is optional under this plan. You won’t get a GCC cover and car hire option and the off-road cover. The policy can be renewed and claims can be opened online. The driver’s accident cover is up to AED 200,000. On paying an additional premium, you can also include Passenger’s Personal Accident cover.
You can renew policy and open claims online. You get roadside assistance throughout the year for your own vehicle and to the private vehicle that you may be travelling in. You get to choose if you need passenger cover, GCC cover, car hire option and the personal accident cover. Off-road cover is available to you at all times and agency repair is available for 1 year.
Off-road cover is offered under this plan. You can choose if you need the passenger cover and the personal accident cover. You will not get GCC cover and car hire option. You get insurance against flood, storms, hurricanes and earthquakes. Protection against fire and theft is up to AED 1,000 for clothes and personal effects. The accident emergency medical expense cover is AED 500 per person. Third party property damage cover is up to AED 1 million.