ADIB offers 6 different types of credit cards, each with its own unique benefits. The credit cards offered by ADIB offers benefits in different categories. It has a special category of cards that offers cashback rewards, rewards for football fans and many such rewards.
Credit cards offered by ADIB
Listed below are the credit cards offered by ADIB.
ADIB Cashback Credit Cards
These cards are available in 3 varieties Platinum, Gold, and Classic. The card offers 1% cashback on every spending done through the card and free access to roadside assistance and premium airport lounges. The customer can also avail the option to nominate four supplementary cards. Card payments may be done at the various installations of ADIB such as branches and deposit machines, apart from AL Fardan Exchange, Al Ansari Exchange, Arablink, and UAE Exchange offices.
- ADIB Cashback Gold credit card-It is a cashback credit card offered by ADIB which offers gold roadside assistance, four free supplementary cards among many such benefits.
- ADIB Cashback Classic credit card-Like the other cashback credit cards offered by ADIB, the classic credit card offers 1% cashback on every spending done through the card. The annual fee of the card is AED 500.
- ADIB Cashback Platinum credit card-This cashback credit card offers a grace period of 55 days to repay the outstanding balance.
ADIB Etisalat Credit Cards
These cards provide various voice calling benefits to users. The cards are available in Platinum, Gold, and Classic varieties. For 5 million reward points collected in a month, three entries will be given in the monthly raffle in case of Platinum cards, 2 entries for Gold cards, and 1 for Classic cards.
- Etisalat Visa Classic credit card-The classic version of the card doesn’t charge any annual fee and offers 55 days of grace period.
- Etisalat Visa Gold credit card-The card offers 100% cash withdrawal limit.
- Etisalat Visa Platinum credit card- Etisalat Visa Platinum credit cards give you 70,000 reward points on signing up, which is equal to 38 hours in talk time across UAE. This figure stands at 20,000 points for the Gold card, and 5,000 points for Classic card.
ADIB Etihad Credit Cards
ADIB Etihad cards are meant to make the experiences of travellers more fulfilling. The cards are available in Classic, Gold, and Platinum varieties. Benefits include welcome bonus of Etihad Miles, free roadside assistance, free airport lounge access, option to pay annual fee using Etihad Miles, and fast track to respective Tier in Etihad Airlines.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Classic card-ADIB Etihad Guest classic card offers a welcome bonus of 10,000 Etihad guest miles and 1.5 Etihad guest miles on every 4 AED spent on the card.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Gold card-The card offers a welcome bonus of 35,000 Etihad guest miles along with free companion ticket for every AED 150,000 spent on the card yearly.
- ADIB Etihad Guest Visa Platinum card-The card provides the cardholder with amazing travel benefits. It is the card to offer the highest travel miles as a welcome bonus in the Middle East with 50,000 Etihad miles.
ADIB Football Credit Cards
The ADIB Football cards are meant for fans to enjoy the best football experience. Some of the benefits of the cards are that it offers 1% flat cashback on all transactions, preferential flight ticket rates delivered for free and free access at premium airport lounges in Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
ADIB Reward Credit Cards
Reward credit cards from ADIB lets you use reward points on all flights, destinations, and timings.
- ADIB Visa Infinite credit card-The card offers 10% cashback on all dining spend. One can also avail free golf rounds with the card.
- ADIB Titanium Master credit card-The card offers access to airport lounges across the GCC.
- ADIB Platinum credit card-With the card one can avail 25% discount on select outlet dining’s across UAE.
ADIB Business Credit Cards
These credit cards are available in 2 varieties - Gold and Platinum. The ADIB Business cards are meant to help customers manage their day-to-day business in the UAE with ease.
- ADIB Business Gold card-The card offers limit up to AED 150,000 and free access to airport lounges among many other benefits.
- ADIB Business Visa Platinum covered card-The card comes with benefits such as roadside assistance service, 60% cash withdrawal limit and various other similar benefits.
About ADIB Bank
ADIB or Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is based out of Abu Dhabi, UAE. It was established in 1997 and is a public joint stock company. 29% of overall equity is owned by the founding members, while the rest is owned by shareholders. ADIB started operations with a seed capital of AED 1 billion. All transactions, operations, and contracts processed by ADIB are done according to Islamic Shari’a principles.
ADIB is an award winning bank that has been regularly facilitated by respected business corporate publishing. It has been awarded as the Best Islamic Bank in a number of surveys and rankings carried out by outlets such as Global Finance, Financial Times, Euromoney, and EMEA Finance, apart from a scattering of Best Website, Best Commercial Bank, and Best Overall Bank awards by national and international publications.
Why choose ADIB credit cards
ADIB credit cards has something for everyone, from the businessman to the football fans. Each credit card offers a wide range of benefits in its own category. Some of the credit cards offered by ADIB don’t charge an annual fee which is a huge perk.
ADIB credit cards offers
Listed below are the latest promotions from ADIB credit cards.
- Avail a huge discount when you use your ADIB credit card to shop on AIDO.com
- Enjoy a 10% discount on Ala carte menu at Signature by Sanjeev Kapoor, a fine Indian dining restaurant in UAE.
- Save 35% on the bill when you are shopping at La moda with your ADIB credit card.
- Avail discounts on balance transfer.
|Check For Latest ADIB Credit Cards Offers|
Features and benefits of ADIB credit cards
Listed below are the benefits and features of ADIB credit cards.
- Earn rewards on every AED spent.
- Offers cashback rewards with the cashback cards.
- No annual fee on some of ADIB cards.
- 100% cash withdrawal limit on almost all the ADIB credit cards sparring a few.
- ADIB Etihad credit cards offers welcome bonus Etihad miles.
- Attractive interest rates.
- Quick approval.
- Easy documentation.
- Attractive credit card promotions.
Other products offered by ADIB
Listed below are some of the other products offered by ADIB.
- Savings account
- Current account
- Electron account
- Short term investment account
- Recurring investment account
- ADIB Car Loan
- ADIB Personal Loan
- ADIB Home Loan
- Travel finance
- Instant finance
- Boat finance
- Education finance
- Job loss protection
ADIB credit card- Frequently asked questions
- How many types of credit cards does ADIB offer? ADIB offers 6 types of credit cards.
- How much cashback can one avail? The customer can avail 1% cashback anywhere anytime with ADIB cashback credit card.
- Can I get discount on air tickets? One can avail a discount of 15% when they book flights on Etihad airways with ADIB Etihad Guest Visa card.
News About ADIB Credit Card
2 co-branded credit cards launched in partnership with Booking.com by ADIB for travellers
Two covered credit cards in partnership with Booking.com was introduced by ADIB. The cards launched were ADIB Booking.com Visa Signature card and ADIB Booking.com Visa Infinite card. These cards rewards the tech savvy customers that make their travel arrangements online. The customers who sign in for the credit cards will be upgraded to Booking.com Genius status. This status gives them access to preferential rates and discounts. The cards offer complimentary lounge access for the cardholders and the guest at 650 airport lounges via Visa’s LoungeKey benefit programme.
27th October 2016
ADIB’s first half net profit is up by 3.8 percent
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank in Abu Dhabi reported a net profit of Dh989.5 million for the 1st half of 2016 which is up by 3.8% when compared to the same period last year. The group net revenue for first 6 months increased by 7.8% year on year. The credit provisions and impairments increased by 19.2% and increased by 8.3% for the 2nd quarter. ADIB has produced a solid financial performance despite the challenging market conditions. ADIB is one of the most liquid banks in UAE as it continues to manage its funding cost in the challenging environment. The bank continues to stay strong by focussing on maintaining liquidity.
19th July 2016
ADIB Awarded The Best Employee Talent Development Programmes at the MENA HR Excellence Awards
ADIB is well-known in the region for learning and development training programmes which is conducted for their employees. This includes 70 in-house as well as e-learning programmes, along with the Tamkeen programme intended for developing UAE National Women and Qiyadat – the UAE National Leadership programme. ADIB’s Banking Academy is said to have trained over 250 high potential employees in the past 12 months.
Head of HR at ADIB, Waheeb Al Khazraji, mentioned that their intention and opportunity has been to train the existing talent within the company and not get talent from top banks elsewhere. This means create talent through training and development programmes such that the employee's are at par with leading banks in UAE. With awards such as this the company is therefore able to provide the best customer service and at the same time perform successfully as well.
14th June 2016
ADIB CEO Speaks of Requirement of Manned Branches Despite Popularity of Digital Banking
CEO Tirad Al Mahmoud, of Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB), believes that the requirement of bank branches does exist and hence bank branches of the bank will continue to function, but thankfully to digital banking will not have the queues to wait in. A lot of people may believe that the necessity of brick and mortar bank branches is gone. However, Al Mahmoud feels that the people still need human interaction when banking despite the roar and rise of digitization and artificial intelligence.
He believes that the want or necessity for bank branches is much lesser but, the truth is that it has only help reduce the crowds in the banks in a place such as UAE. He also thinks that it is not necessary that digitization should completely eradicate regular banking but can simply co-exist. Hence, walking up to ADIB will still be a possibility in the near future the CEO promises.
17th May 2016
ADIB collects Banker Middle East Awards for SME Services
One of the renowned financial institutions in UAE, ADIB has a very beneficial Business Internet Banking platform which enables people to enjoy a wide variety of services which are specifically tailored for SMEs (small to medium sized businesses) for banking that is more convenient and secure. The Internet Banking system offered by ADIB comes with the following features - unlimited wire transfers to any account in the world without paying any charges, higher transferred amount and bill payments etc.
ADIB Business provide their customers with a highly dedicated and relationship managers with expertise who understand business customers’ needs and requirements, allowing them to share their knowledge and expertise, and guide them.
23rd April 2016
ADIB makes NRI and NRP living in the UAE spiced up offers on credit cards
The NRIs or Non Resident Indians as well as Non Resident Pakistanis or NRPs in the UAE are being provided with specifically tailored products called the MasterCard ‘Spice Card’ which was launched by the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank. They are also providing their customer with cashbacks, competitive discounts and offers as well. For each dining spend the card will give you a 9% cashback, supermarket spends will fetch you a 7% cashback, fuel will give you 4%, utility bill will get you 1%. The customer will also earn 2 reward points for every Dh 1 spent on any merchant categories.
19th February 2016
Booking.com and Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank to tie the knot
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank is partnering with Booking.com, this is the first of it’s kind partnership in the United Arab Emirates. All customers of the Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, who have a covered card, will be eligible to receive cashbacks. These cashbacks will be be transferred to their account, every time they use the online accommodation provider for their hotel bookings. As per the World Travel and Tourism Council, UAE resident spend a whopping AED 74 billion on foreign travel, which contributes AED 140 billion to the UAE economy.
11th February 2016
UAE credit cards come up with pre-holiday air miles offers
Some of the major banks in UAE have come up with air miles offers on their credit cards just in time for the holiday season. ADIB is offering 35,000 air miles to customers who sign up for ADIB’s Etihad Guest Gold card and it is also offering a free companion ticket to any customer who spends Dh150,000 on the card in the first 12 months. Emirates Islamic Skywards Visa Infinite Plus card is offering instant 20,000 complimentary skyward miles for customers who sign up for the card. Customers who apply for HSBC Black credit card can avail 25,000 airmiles upon signing up which can later be redeemed through a loyalty programme for flights from different locations.
07th December 2015
“Dana Bazaar” launched by ADIB for female entrepreneurs
Female entrepreneurs have something to cheer about, as “Dana Bazaar” launched jointly by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank and Dubai SME will provide them a platform to be seen and heard. Entrepreneurs will be allotted free booths to display their products and talents to the public during the event scheduled to be held from December 10 – 12, 2015. These stalls can display products and services ranging from fashion, stationery, children items, food delicacies, health and wellness, perfumes, etc.
Dana Bazaar is expected to provide a great marketing platform for talented female entrepreneurs who otherwise find it hard to market their services and products to the public. It would help them expand into new territories and build a stronger customer base, empowering them to become key contributors in terms of economic growth and cultural inclusion.
29th November 2015
ADIB wins award for efficient award payments
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank, one of the leading banks in UAE recently won the JP Morgan Quality Recognition award for its efficient electronic payments. The JP Morgan award is divided into two categories, ‘Quality recognition’ and ‘Elite quality recognition’. The bank received this award for fast, accurate and reliable execution of payments for customers.
17th November 2015