ADIB offers credit card balance transfer which lets you save money and manage your cash flow efficiently. You can transfer the credit card outstanding balance from other bank’s cards to ADIB credit card. When you can save on the interest, you will be able to save which will help you to repay your debt faster.
Features and benefits of ADIB credit card balance transfer
Following are the features and benefits of ADIB credit card balance transfer:
- There are two options to choose from, you can transfer the balance and enjoy no profit for 12 months or for 3 months.
- If you transfer for 12 months you can use up to 50% of the cover limit.
- If you transfer for 3 months, you can use up to 100% of your cover limit.
- You can transfer the balance to ADIB Islamic credit cards.
- Minimum amount that you can transfer is AED1,000.
- Balance transfer will not accrue cashback, miles or any other rewards.
- The processing fee and the total balance transfer amount will be charged to your ADIB covered card.
- Balance transfer is not allowed between ADIB credit cards.
- Once the balance transfer request is processed, it cannot be reversed.
How to apply for ADIB credit card balance transfer?
You can apply for ADIB credit card balance transfer by:
- Calling 8002882.
- SMS BT to 2400.
Fees and charges
Following are the fees and charges that you will incur:
- For 3 months balance transfer you will be charged a 2% processing fee or AED200, whichever is higher.
- After the 3 months, you will be charged the Murbaha profit rates.
For 12 months balance transfer you will be charged a 3% processing fee or AED200, whichever is higher.
- After the 12 months, you will be charged the Murbaha profit rates.