Introduction to ADIB Car Insurance in UAE
Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank was established in 1997 as a Public Joint Stock company. Since its inception the Bank has grown to be a major player in the field of Islamic Banking in UAE. ADIB performs all contracts, tasks and operations in accordance with Islamic Shari’a principles.
Vehicle insurance is mandatory under local governance and it can be a hassle to find the best insurance cover. ADIB offers customers ADIB Motor Takaful Protection which is an exclusive Shari’a compliant motor Takaful plan with comprehensive coverage for their vehicles.
Features and Benefits of ADIB Car Insurance
- Finance options – ADIB offers customers easy options to finance the Takaful contribution amount.
- Security – ADIB provides customers a plan which offers customers security and peace of mind.
- Low contribution – Customers have the chance to choose low Takaful contribution. A contribution ranging from 3.25% to 5% is available depending on the type of vehicle and its cost.
- Hassle free - ADIB provides customers a hassle-free claim settlement process.
- Free services – Policy holders get free accident and mechanical towing service, free flat tyre fixing and free battery boosting.
- Dedicated service – Customers get dedicated customer service to deal with any problems.
- Car registration – Customers get assistance to get their car registered.
- Fast - Quick approvals and instant policy issuance are hallmarks of ADIB Car Insurance.
- Range of vehicles – The insurance policy covers a range of vehicles which includes saloons and four wheel drives.
- Competitive rates – Customers are provided with the best insurance rates.
- Third party coverage – The plan covers third party property damage up to AED 250,000.
- Unlimited bodily injuries – The plan covers unlimited bodily injuries as per UAE laws.
- High personal accident cover – It provides personal accident cover of up to AED 150,000 per person.
- Fire and theft cover – The plan provides fire and theft cover up to the value of the vehicle.
- Own damage cover – The plan covers own damage up to the Takaful value of the vehicle.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for ADIB Car Insurance
- Applicant should have a valid driving license.
- Applicant should have car ownership and registration documents.
Fees and Charges of ADIB Car Insurance
- The Takaful charges vary between 3.25% and 4.5% for vehicles valued below AED 400,000.
- The Takaful charges vary between 4.5% and 5% for vehicles valued between AED 400,000 and AED 2,000,000.
Why choose ADIB Car Insurance?
ADIB is the perfect choice for customers who wish to follow Shari’a law. The bank adheres to Shari’a law and provides customers the best service. It believes in hassle free service and caters to the individual requirements of customers. They strive to protect the interests and assets of the customer. All these facts combined make them the ideal choice.
Other products offered by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
What is “Takaful”?
What is the basis for Takaful insurance?
Is third party liability covered through ADIB car insurance?
Is roadside assistance provided in this insurance?
Is Off-road coverage provided in this insurance policy?
Takaful is a type of Islamic Insurance where members contribute money into a pooling system. This money is used to guarantee each other against loss or damage.
Takaful insurance is based on Shari’a law.
Yes, ADIB car insurance covers third party liability.
Yes, roadside assistance is part of this insurance policy.
Off road car insurance can be availed as an optional benefit.