Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers a numbers of credit cards that come with unique features. By using these credit cards, you can enjoy a plethora of benefits such as greater protection, convenience and flexibility, and live your life in comfort and style. You can also earn reward points against every spending you make through your ADCB Credit Cards.
Credit Cards Offered by ADCB
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers the following credit cards.
- Touch Points Infinite Credit Card with MyChoice: This card is available only for its most valued customers. The card is designed to meet the highest expectations and it offers exclusive and superior benefits.
- Touch Points Credit Card with MyChoice: With this credit card, you can earn a lot of reward points and redeem them against the things you want you buy. You can choose from different variants of the same credit card including Titanium, Gold, Platinum and Classic credit cards.
- ADCB Islamic Credit Card: This is an Islamic Credit Card and free form interest. The card comes with a host of exciting features and benefits. You can enjoy benefits like complimentary lounge access at many airports across the world with this credit card. Different variants of the card such as Gold, Platinum and Classic are available.
- ADCB Lulu Credit Card: The card helps you enjoy a lot of attractive features, benefits and rewards. It is available in Platinum, Titanium and Standard variants.
- Etihad Guest above Credit Card: The card helps you earn Etihad guest miles and many more attractive benefits. The card is available in variants like Infinite, Platinum and Gold and Classic.
- Credit Card for Small Businesses: Credit cards offered under this category are business credit cards and they help you grow your business. You can get access to cash for your day-to-day financial transactions with such your ADCB Credit Card for Small Business.
- Corporate Cards Program: Under this credit card category, ADCB provides commercial credit cards. These cards are designed to meet all your company as well as employee related expenses.
About ADCB Bank
Established in 1985, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank or popularly known as ADCB is one of the leading banks in the UAE. Initially, the bank started its operation a public shareholding company in the UAE. ADCB offers a wide range of personalized banking services and financial solutions which include - Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Private Banking, Cash Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Fixed Deposits, Credit Cards etc. The bank’s shares are listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange. It has a huge network branch spread across to countries like India and UK, apart from UAE.
Why choose ADCB Credit Card?
The credit cards offered by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank comes with a wide range of attractive features, benefit and reward points. Besides, the bank offers customized credit cards to meet your various individual and professional needs. You can accomplish a lot of task such as exploring the world, meet your employee’s expenses, paying your utility bills etc. by using your ADCB Credit Cards. You can truly enjoy a rewarding experience by using the credit cards offered by ADCB.
ADCB Credit Card Offers
You can enjoy a lot of discounts and offers in various categories by using the credit cards offered by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank. Listed below are the special promotional offers given by ADCB Credit Cards:
- Latest offers on shopping (14 offers).
- Zero interest payment plan (94 offers).
- Restaurant and dining (164 offers).
- Travel (19 offers).
- Jewellery (5 offers).
- Health and wellness (12 offers).
- Leisure and entertainment (3 offers).
- And Excellency exclusive offer (8 offers).
|Check For Latest ADCB Credit Cards Offers|
Features & Benefits of ADCB Credit Card
- Get complimentary lounge access at many airports worldwide.
- Enjoy extended warranty on retail purchases.
- Get cash back on movie tickets at the theatres in the UAE.
- Get golf access and enjoy the luxury of playing golf for free all year at select places like Yas Links Golf Club Abu Dhabi, Arabian Ranches Golf Club Dubai etc.
- Some of the credit cards offered by ADCB don’t charge any annual fee. For example, ADCB Islamic Credit Card is an annual fee free credit card.
- You can apply these credit cards online.
- Enjoy flexible repayment plans.
- Balance transfer is available by using which you can transfer your outstanding balance from other bank credit cards to an ADCB credit card.
- Credit shield facility is available to help you protect against critical Illness, death, permanent disability etc.
- You can take loan against your ADCB Credit Cards as and when you need it.
- You can split your payments into easy EMIs so that you can avoid the stress of making heavy payments. You can split it up to 24 months at low interest rates.
- ADCB Credit Cards are available in different variants which include – Gold, Platinum, Titanium and Classic.
- You can make your utility bill payments through your ADCB Credit Cards.
- Get TouchPoints for the spending made through your ADCB Credit Cards and redeem them against Etihad Guest Miles, shopping and utility bill payments.
Fees and Charges for ADCB Credit Cards
The below table shows the fees and charges of the ADCB Credit Cards
|Type of Charges||Amount|
|Interest rates or Profit rates for unpaid balance of credit cards per month||The interest rates or profit rates range from 0% to 3.15%|
|Annual fee for ADCB Etihad Infinite card||The Fee is AED 2500|
|Annual fee for ADCB Etihad Platinum card||The Fee is AED 1000|
|Annual fee for ADCB TouchPoints Infinite card||The Fee is Waived|
|Annual fee for ADCB TouchPoints Platinum card||The Fee is AED 600|
|Annual fee for ADCB Lulu Platinum card||The Fee is Waived|
|Annual fee for all ADCB Titanium cards||The Fee is Waived|
|Annual fee for all Gold cards||The Fee is Waived|
|Annual fee for all Classic cards||The Fee is Waived|
|Annual fee for ADCB Business card||The Fee is AED 199|
|Annual Fee for ADCB Supplementary cards||The Fee for Business Card Supplementary card is AED 99. For all other supplementary cards, the Fee is Waived|
|The Finance Charges for Retail Purchases||The Charge is 3.09% per month|
|The Finance Charges for Cash Advances||The Charge is 3.15% per month|
|Over Limit Fees||The Fee is AED 275|
|Cash Advance Fees||The Fee is 3% of amount withdrawn or minimum of AED 50|
|Penalty for Late Payment||The Charge is AED 275|
|Charge for returned Cheques||The Charge is AED 150|
|Charge for Processing Outstation Cheques||The Charge is AED 20|
|Fee for Replacement of card||The Fee is AED 95|
|Charge for acquiring Duplicate Statement||The Charge is AED 25|
|Charge for acquiring Copy of Sale Voucher||The Charge is AED 25|
|Processing Fee for Non AED Transactions on Business Card||The Fee is 3%|
|Processing Fee for Non AED Transactions on Etihad Card||The Fee is 2.99%|
|Processing Fee for Non AED Transactions on other cards||The Fee is 2.89%|
|Fee for Credit Shield if opted||0.89% of the total outstanding balance against the card at billing cycle|
|Fee to increase credit limit temporarily||The Fee is AED 50|
|Exchange House Payment Fee||The Fee per transaction is AED 5|
|The fee for acquiring paper statement||The Fee per statement is AED 5|
|Fee for foreclosure of Balance transfer, 0% IPP, PPP and CCL||The Fee is AED 100 and 1 month of applicable interest|
Other Products offered by ADCB UAE:
Apart from offering credit cards, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank offers a plethora of other products and services which include:
- NRI services which include Home loans in India and money transfer to India etc.
- Investment products like Wealth Design and Systematic Investment Plans (SIP) etc.
- Debit cards like Easy Pay Debit Card, Privilege Club Debit Card and Excellency Premium Debit Card etc.
- ADCB Personal Loan both for both UAE Nationals and the expatriates
- Education Loans.
- ADCB Car loan.
- Mortgage Services.
- Active Saver Accounts.
- Current Accounts.
- Savings Account.
- ADCB Fixed Deposit Accounts.
- Privilege Club like banking benefits and relationship banking etc.
- Excellency Services like Excellency Cards and TouchPoints etc.
- Ways to Banking which include - ADCB Personal Internet Banking, e-Statement, Mobile Banking, ATM, Contact Centre, Safe Deposit Locker and Interactive Voice Response.
ADCB Credit Card – Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I make utility bill payment with my ADCB Credit Card? Yes, you can make utility bill payments by using your ADCB Credit Card.
- How many TouchPoints Credit Cards does ADCB offer? ADCB offers two TouchPoints Credit Cards which include - Touch Points Infinite Credit Card with MyChoice and Touch Points Credit Card with MyChoice. The latter is available in four variants including Platinum, Titanium, Gold and Classic cards.
- What do I do with my TouchPoints? You can collect your TouchPoints over a period of time and redeem them against shopping, airline tickets, dining, paying your utility bills and many more such things.
- Which ADCB Credit Card is ideal for my business related needs? ADCB Small Business Credit Card is ideal for your business related needs. The card is a must have for every businessmen.
- Does ADCB provide any credit card to meet my travel needs? Yes, it provides Etihad Guest above Credit Card by using which you can meet your travel related needs.
News About ADCB Credit Card
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Dubai Police to digitise traffic penalty payment methods
You can soon pay your traffic penalties easily if you have an ADCB credit card. Just visit the Dubai Police website or get the Dubai Police app in your phone and clear your fine in no time. This new feature has been introduced as a result of the collaboration between Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank and Dubai Police.
An ADCB credit card user can clear his or her fine through monthly instalments over a period of 3, 6, 9 or 12 months. ADCB and Dubai Police have started this programme so that customers can pay their penalties effortlessly with the help of technological innovations. This tie-up between the two organisations is aligned with the Dubai Smart City plan.
16th November 2016
ADCB’s Net profit drops
Recently, the net profit of Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank dropped to Dh 1.021 billion in Q1 of 2016. The operating income of the bank is Dh2.112 billion which was 5% higher over the quarters and 4% lower over the years. The bank benefited most from one-offs in the 1st quarter of 2015. However, the same is not repeated in the Q1 of 2016. Customers of the bank increased 15% amounting to Dh 147 billion compared to 2015. Customer deposits outperformed loan growth leading to an improved loan to deposit ratio of 106.3 %. The bank’s non-interest income dropped 2% to Dh 539 million.
02nd May 2016
The National conducts survey of remittance services in the UAE
Owing to the fact that a vast majority of the population of the UAE are expatriates and that they tend to need remittance services every month to send money home, The National conducted a small survey to see which services worked best. The findings of the survey revealed that India was the single biggest destination for remittance and that NBAD had the best services to offer if the person sending the money was a customer of theirs. Even the exchange rates being offered were found to be competitive when it come to India, the Philippines and Pakistan. On the other hand, remittance to the UK saw irregular rates of all the services tried out, those of ADCB shone the brightest as it offered the best exchange rate of AED 5.682 to the pound.
06th November 2015
Tamouh Investments secures loan to fund Horizontal Towers’ construction
Tamouh Investments, an Abu Dhabi-based property developer, has secured Dh600 million financing from ADIB, ADCB. This amount will be used to fund Tamouh's Horizon Towers’ final phase construction. The financing for this seven-year project, located at City of Lights, Reem Island was provided by Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank (ADIB) and Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB). Macquarie Capital Middle East was the sole financial adviser to Tamouh.
Horizon Towers project that comprises two buildings is a 144-acre mixed-use development. With residential units ranging from 1 to 3 bedroom apartments to house signature residential units, it is estimated to have more than 27,000 residents. The project also boasts of a large outdoor pool, a number of retail outlets, and a gym. Launched in April 2015, the project is expected to be completed by March 2017.
03rd November 2015
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank to partner with Jannah Burj Al Sarab
Jannah Burj Al Sarab will offer ADCB credit card customers with an exclusive discount of 20%. The local hospitality brand Jannah Hotels and Resorts, has one of their three properties on Mina Street which is a five star property. All customers who are credit card holders will receive a discount of all bookings made with their credit cards in the hotel property, the discount will be applicable per night for each room. The discount for the ADCB credit customers will be available even at the Jannah Eastern Mangroves Suites in Abu Dhabi and Jannah Marina Bay Suites in Dubai, and will be valid from 1st November 2015 - 30th November 2016.
21st October 2015