Introduction to ADCB Car Insurance in UAE
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank is a leader in banking and financial services in UAE. It aims to build a lifelong partnership with its customers by offering innovative products and unparalleled service. ADCB has its headquarters in Abu Dhabi and also has two Indian offices. Car insurance is a mandatory requirement for car registrations as per local governance. ADCB provides customers a one stop shop to compare car insurance rates from top providers (OIC and ADNIC) with very competitive rates.
ADCB Car insurance can be availed as either Comprehensive Insurance which provides comprehensive damage against both own damages and third party liability and insurance for third party liability which provides cover against third party liability in case of accidents.
Features and Benefits of ADCB Car Insurance
- Competitive rates – ADCB provides car insurance from leading carriers at competitive rates starting as low as 2.35%.
- Excellent service – ADCB believes in treating each customer as an individual and caters to their individual needs and requirements.
- Agency repairs – Policy holders are provided with agency repairs for up to 5 years from the date of registration.
- Doorstep delivery – The policy is delivered at the customers’ doorstep, saving time and money to travel to the bank to pick up the policy.
- Car registration – ADCB provides customers hassle and tension free car registration service.
- Roadside assistance – The insurance policy provides customers roadside assistance in case of vehicle breakdowns or emergencies.
- Car cash benefits – The policy offers customers courtesy car cash benefits.
- High cover – Policy holders get high third party property damage cover of up to AED 5 million.
- Off road coverage – Policy holders are provided off road coverage which provides cover for any accident which occurs off road.
- Personal coverage - Policy holders get personal belongings cover of up to AED 5,000. One can be tension free if they lose any belongings from their vehicle.
- Free pick up and drop - Policy holders are provided with free pick up and drop facilities to the airport.
Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required for ADCB Car Insurance
Following are the eligibility criteria to take out an ADCB comprehensive car insurance plan.
- The vehicle which needs to be insured should be privately owned.
- The vehicle should be less than seven years old (from date of registration).
- Applicant should be over 22 years old.
- Applicant should have held a UAE driving license for a minimum of one year.
- Applicants who have held UAE driving license for less than a year should have minimum one year driving experience in home country.
The following documents are required to obtain a policy.
- Valid UAE driving license.
- Proof of driving in home country if UAE driving license is less than a year old.
- Registration documents of vehicle.
- Age proof indicating applicant is over 22 years of age.
- Proof of ownership of vehicle.
Why choose ADCB Car insurance?
ADCB takes it upon itself to find a customer the best and most affordable car insurance, saving customers both time and money. It provides them a one stop shop to get the best deals and provides individual care and attention to each customer.
Other products offered by Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank in UAE are:
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQs
Can a customer without a valid UAE driving license apply for ADCB Car Insurance?
What is Off Road coverage?
Can publicly/company owned vehicles apply for ADCB Car Insurance?
Is third part liability insurance included in the comprehensive insurance policy?
No, Applicants should have a valid UAE driving license with minimum one year of driving experience to apply for ADCB Car Insurance.
Off Road coverage implies cover provided for any accident which occurs while off-roading.
No, ADCB car insurance is available only for vehicles which are privately owned.
Yes, the comprehensive insurance policy includes third party liability as well.